Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry, but Tyson Fury isn't that charismatic or interesting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he is a loud mouthed bragger who brags way too much on himself and disrespects not only today's best heavyweights but the great heavyweights of the past. He is one of the best heavyweights fighting today and possibly the best but I don't like watching him fight that much. He is not much of a puncher and does not throw many punches a round. He does too much weird stuff in the ring for me. All that face making and throwing both arms back and other strange stuff he does is not for me. I like serious fighters who come to fight not act like a giant skillful boxing clown. I know lots of guys love him but I really hope Wilder knocks him out.

Comment

I like him, I think he’s entertaining inside the ring and outside (the Klitschko fight being the exception).

Comment

I hate when commentators say, "as you can see he's oozing with charisma..." when all a fighter is doing is being loud. For example, Cobbs screaming "woo" over and over again and giving menacing looks at the camera. Duran had bundles of Charisma, Hagler, Tyson too and Ali's mouth, as outlandish as his claims were, never sounded contrived or forced.

Comment

Working...
        X