Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you truly beileve at one point Pacquiao was juicing why or why not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
    If so atleast try to provide some proof dont just say he was on PED because if his speed and power.
    I think he might have abused Toradol as a PED. It's not on the prohibited list, but it's also not allowed unless you have proof of an injury.

His surgeon went on record saying that he was 100% before the Mayweather fight, yet in the dressing room that same surgeon was attempting to shoot Pac up with Toradol. The NSAC stopped him as he was beginning the process. They examined Manny and found nothing wrong with him, and then they interviewed the surgeon who admit that he didn't need the injection. It seems very strange to me that a world renowned doctor would shoot up someone with toradol whom he admits is already at full strength.

It's clear to see what the benefit of abusing Toradol would be for a boxer.

Comment

I think 95% chance he was juiced to the ti.tties

The dramatic jump up in weight and going through weight divisions without any adjusting to the new weight class , his speed / Power / output never seemed effected in the highter weight classes actually seemed to increase.

Pac and his teams reluctance to have strict Testing for a Mayweather fight ( the biggest fight in the sport ) is a huge red flag IMo

No other fighter in the history of the sport has been able to do what PAC Did soneither hes 1 in a billion outlier or was using PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        The dramatic jump up in weight and going through weight divisions without any adjusting to the new weight class , his speed / Power / output never seemed effected in the highter weight classes actually seemed to increase.

"Dramatic"

Does 7 loses and 2 draws sound dramatic?

He's had losses and draws moving up in weight divisions. You haters made it seem he was unstoppable. He just did it better. Skills pay the Bills. True champs bounced off their losses, learn their mistakes, and even made them better fighters.

Being 8 division champ and undefeated with no L in his record, that to me is questionable.

Comment

Yes, I believe he was. Nobody of his size and stature puts on forty pounds of lean muscle mass in their late twenties. Not to mention maintaining his speed and stamina.

Comment

Yeah he was juicing and probably still is. Most fighters are imo.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Yes, I believe he was. Nobody of his size and stature puts on forty pounds of lean muscle mass in their late twenties. Not to mention maintaining his speed and stamina.
              Forty pounds?

The guy is a natural 130-135 lber. So 17 lbs increase is the most you can only use as the basis for your accusation. Don't use the "because he started at flyweight" crap because you and I know (if we're not playing dumb) that he didn't belong at those lower weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                My own opinion is no, he wasn't. Of course anything is possible. No one was accusing him of doping until Floyd needed an excuse to duck him. He started this speculation, then insisted on blood testing while claiming he wanted to clean up boxing. He never asked for this from Mosley or any other opponent during his career. Only Pacquiao to that point. In hindsight, we know that Floyd had a suspect relationship with USADA, so what better way to cover your own PED use then by claiming you want drug testing while dealing from the bottom of the deck and having USADA as your ace up your sleeve.

Manny had never failed a drug test. All the accusations of drug use stemmed from two observations; (1) his weight gain across multiple divisions within 15 years and (2) his KO ratio. Now, here's the thing--Mayweather gained the same amount of weight as Pac did over the same period of 15 years. Floyd fought at around 108 in the amateurs and moved up in weight in the same increments and time frame as Manny. Now, check Floyd's KO ratio from 140 lbs and up--he actually had more stoppage wins than Manny! Yet, no one was calling out Floyd as a drug cheat, at least not until he was exposed using an illegal IV for the Pac fight.
                Good post bro.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  No proof, but I do have suspicions. He's obviously an incredible gym rat, but to gain 17lbs of shredded muscle in 1.5 years at 30+yrs old seems really hard to do without some kind of chemical help.
                  This never happened bro. Never. He gained 10 pounds. The rest was him not draining himself so much to make weight. His fight night weight differed by 10 pounds, not 17.

Pacquiao just had very good genetics, even as a kid, he was shreded:

Last edited by _Maxi; 06-26-2019, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    This never happened bro. Never. He gained 10 pounds. The rest was him not draining himself so much to make weight. His fight night weight differed by 10 pounds, not 17.

Pacquiao just had very good genetics, even as a kid, he was shreded:

looks like a meth addict.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      What? his fight night weight changed from 140 to 150-152... what's impossible about that?

What 40 pounds are you talking about? come on...

Comment

Working...
                      X