Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you truly beileve at one point Pacquiao was juicing why or why not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if you slow down and analyze a lot of it, you wouldn't think so but with a name like mine, of course I wouldn't. I also followed his career so well that I have a lot more explanation for everything than most.

If you realize, even when he fought at 126lbs against the like of Barrera - Marquez, his fight night weight was around 138-139lbs. He was already near welterweight at 126lbs! That was around 24-26 years old. Easy to keep the weight down. High metabolism, gym rat, didn't eat *****. Dude said it, tuna power.

Then he got a tad older 28-31, prime years, he goes up to welterweight (holds weight a bit more because of older age). Guess what, he never gained much weight during fight night. Even weighed often under the 147lbs limit but probably what he fought hard to keep the weight on with, 145-146lbs. Meanwhile his opponents actually went over 150lbs on fight night.

He never really truly KO'd anyone at 147lbs when he was supposed to be "juicing". Stoppage wins. Margarito was an awesome win but let's be honest, Margarito came forward like a punching bag with legs and Pacquiao was simply too good for him no matter how much Pac weighed.

There is something juice couldn't give you and that's skill. Pacquiao had crazy footwork, odd angles, and stamina for days.

Comment

If he did..

He wont be enrolled to this..

Pacquiao is enrolled in Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency 365 24/7 Program

https://www.world boxingnews.net/2019/06/25/exclusive-manny-pacquiao-drug-testing/

“It should also be noted that Senator Pacquiao is enrolled in the World Boxing Council / Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) 365 24/7 program,” he added.

- Pac is enrolled in VADA Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency. Only a few can say they do, and that's including Pac.

The whole article

Despite fears to the contrary, Manny Pacquiao’s world title clash with Keith Thurman does have active drug testing, WBN has been informed.

Reports earlier this week led to a fans backlash against the pair of fighters for not insisting on having procedures in place.

The World Boxing Association, whose welterweight championship will be on the line, also came under fire in the gripes.

Accusations aimed at both fighters followed. Pacquiao’s representative Sean Gibbons then moved to clear things up regarding the July 20 bout.

“Nevada State Athletic Commission is using VADA style testing for Manny Pacquiao’s fight with Keith Thurman,” Gibbons exclusively told World Boxing News.

“It should also be noted that Senator Pacquiao is enrolled in the World Boxing Council / Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) 365 24/7 program,” he added.

Pacquiao is currently deep in training for the contest, to be staged at the iconic MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Freddie Roach will once again be in the corner as the ‘Pacman’ bids to add yet another title to his haul of accolades.

ONE TIME
      For Thurman, it’s the huge challenge he’s craved ever since becoming world champion. A previous best effort came against Danny Garcia in March 2017.

Since then, ‘One Time’ has only fought once. Despite this fact, the American is favored with the bookmakers.

Holding the WBA title into a fourth year, Thurman is rightly recognized as one of the best at 147. The only question mark is the fitness issue.

Notorious for his conditioning, Pacquiao will be aiming to use all his mobility to frustrate Thurman and take his championship.

Pacquiao and Thurman will square-off in a welterweight world title attraction. The fight headlines a PBC on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View event beginning at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT.

Tickets for the event, which is promoted by MP Promotions, Mayweather Promotions and TGB Promotions, are on sale now. They can be purchased online through AXS.com. Charge by phone at 866-740-7711 or in person at any MGM Resorts International box office.

Phil Jay is Editor of World Boxing News. Follow on Twitter PhilDJay

Comment

He was scared of ''something'' being found out when May made his inhumane demands the 1st time around.

Comment

It's not cheating unless you are caught!

Comment

I've never really followed his career too much...if I had to guess, I would say yes...but I also feel a lot of guys probably are or were...for me the main suspicious thing about Manny was just how well he did as a puncher moving up in weight as high as he did...right or wrong it was just suspicious imo...I don't know enough about the other rumors

Should add a poll btw

Comment

I don't know if he was on PEDs, but it's peculiar that it took him 3 years after the first negotiation broke down to start more advanced testing. I couldn't imagine top level guys not getting some kind of dope tests done nowadays.

Comment

No. Couldn’t KO bigger fighters. No change in power. Longevity.

Steroids is JMM. Suddenly bigger, stronger. Knocking down Pacquiao twice in the 4th fight with punches he has hit Pacquiao before.

Sued Mayweather for defamation who then settled.

Works his ass off in the gym. One of a kind. Juicing he could have shared with fellow fighters like his brother to achieve success.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                  I've never really followed his career too much...if I had to guess, I would say yes...but I also feel a lot of guys probably are or were...for me the main suspicious thing about Manny was just how well he did as a puncher moving up in weight as high as he did...right or wrong it was just suspicious imo...I don't know enough about the other rumors

Should add a poll btw
                  Idk how to make polls on here

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
                    Idk how to make polls on here
                    I only know how to do it before you post the thread...at the bottom of the thread is a poll option...pull one up now and see if you see it...will get it for next time

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                      Nope. Not a chance. Those who knows boxing approve this.

He did fought at odd weights tho.

Both Manny and Floyd are small welterweights. They never really legit knockout a true welterweight. Manny was only impressive in his pre-welterweight days where his true natural weight is.

Victor Ortiz doesn't count (don't even ask)
                      Ricky Hatton doesn't count (Never fought at 147)
                      Conor McGregor (I don't count MMA fighters)
                      Miguel Cotto doesn't count (145)
                      Oscar Dela Hoya and Lucas Matthysse (I don't count quitters)

Those are the fighters Manny and Floyd "supposedly" stop at welterweight.

Manny and Floyd were at their best before they came to welterweight.

I know boxing. It's sad that casuals are getting played by perceptions and mind games.
                      Good post. I hope this one strikes well especially to those who are playing stupid (or maybe real-time dumb a$$) just to rhyme well with their hate agendas.

THESE FANBOYS/HATERS WHO ARE DOWNPLAYING THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS ARE MOSTLY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ARE ACCUSING THEM OF JUICING BECAUSE OF THEIR "AMAZING FEAT"

Such double standard.

Comment

Working...
                      X