Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you truly beileve at one point Pacquiao was juicing why or why not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe Gayweather was more scared to fight him than Pacquiao juicing.

Gayweather was just scared and made up that story, or if it was true, he just ran with it because it was a decent enough excuse to not fight him.

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty! The court of public opinion is inherently biased especially when you add to the mix the fanboys of boxing.

Comment

My own opinion is no, he wasn't. Of course anything is possible. No one was accusing him of doping until Floyd needed an excuse to duck him. He started this speculation, then insisted on blood testing while claiming he wanted to clean up boxing. He never asked for this from Mosley or any other opponent during his career. Only Pacquiao to that point. In hindsight, we know that Floyd had a suspect relationship with USADA, so what better way to cover your own PED use then by claiming you want drug testing while dealing from the bottom of the deck and having USADA as your ace up your sleeve.

Manny had never failed a drug test. All the accusations of drug use stemmed from two observations; (1) his weight gain across multiple divisions within 15 years and (2) his KO ratio. Now, here's the thing--Mayweather gained the same amount of weight as Pac did over the same period of 15 years. Floyd fought at around 108 in the amateurs and moved up in weight in the same increments and time frame as Manny. Now, check Floyd's KO ratio from 140 lbs and up--he actually had more stoppage wins than Manny! Yet, no one was calling out Floyd as a drug cheat, at least not until he was exposed using an illegal IV for the Pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
          If so atleast try to provide some proof dont just say he was on PED because if his speed and power.
          Because he refused the procedures that would tell us if he was on peds in 2009. So yes he was on peds

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
            If so atleast try to provide some proof dont just say he was on PED because if his speed and power.

The I'm scared of needles $H1T was a joke!
            Last edited by JERMELL_CHARLO_; 06-25-2019, 01:25 PM.

Comment

I don't think he did, but it isn't out of the realm of possibility. I'm always an innocent until proven guilty kind of guy

Comment

Originally posted by REdrUm0351 View Post
                Innocent until proven guilty! The court of public opinion is inherently biased especially when you add to the mix the fanboys of boxing.

Pacquiao was KTFO6 by a Roided to the Gills Marquez, how sweet irony was that right?

Comment

Nope. Not a chance. Those who knows boxing approve this.

He did fought at odd weights tho.

Both Manny and Floyd are small welterweights. They never really legit knockout a true welterweight. Manny was only impressive in his pre-welterweight days where his true natural weight is.

Victor Ortiz doesn't count (don't even ask)
                  Ricky Hatton doesn't count (Never fought at 147)
                  Conor McGregor (I don't count MMA fighters)
                  Miguel Cotto doesn't count (145)
                  Oscar Dela Hoya and Lucas Matthysse (I don't count quitters)

Those are the fighters Manny and Floyd "supposedly" stop at welterweight.

Manny and Floyd were at their best before they came to welterweight.

I know boxing. It's sad that casuals are getting played by perceptions and mind games.
                  Last edited by RuleOfTheSpear; 06-25-2019, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                    Nope. Not a chance. Those who knows boxing approve this.

He did fought at odd weights tho.

Both Manny and Floyd are small welterweights. They never really legit knockout a true welterweight. Manny was only impressive in his pre-welterweight days where his true natural weight is.

Victor Ortiz doesn't count (don't even ask)
                    Ricky Hatton doesn't count (Never fought at 147)
                    Conor McGregor (I don't count MMA fighters)
                    Miguel Cotto doesn't count (145)
                    Oscar Dela Hoya and Lucas Matthysse (I don't count quitters)

Those are the fighters Manny and Floyd "supposedly" stop at welterweight.

Manny and Floyd were at their best before they came to welterweight.

I know boxing. It's sad that casuals are getting played by perceptions and mind games.
                    I def dont really count the Mcgregor stoppage but the rest of those tko Manny and Floyd earned those abd should get their credit for it especially Hatton no one saw either of those happening.

Comment

No proof, but I do have suspicions. He's obviously an incredible gym rat, but to gain 17lbs of shredded muscle in 1.5 years at 30+yrs old seems really hard to do without some kind of chemical help.

Comment

Working...
                      X