No announcement yet.

Spence: If Crawford wants 50/50 he dont want the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• 50/50? I wonder if he realizes 50/50 of peanuts is still peanuts? These two are terrible draws rofl.

Comment

• People need to leave this guy alone. His answer is always why this fight can't happen.

Comment

• It was obvious all along that the way this likely will go is Spence vs. Porter first, than whoever wins that faces the winner of Pacquiao/Thurman. The Crawford fight won’t happen until sometime in 2020 or 2021.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Clueless. Just like I already knew you were.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...-per-view-buys

Don't talk to me about the business of boxing. You're out of your league. Anybody who would say Mikey Garcia is a bigger name than Khan is clueless
            Pfffff! I've forgotten more about boxing than you ever knew or will know.

Garcia is a WAY WAY bigger name than Khan in the US. You're clueless and stuck in your agenda. I didn't even remember that the meaningless Smith fight was on PPV because it was such a trash fight but that doesn't change the fact that Canelo was the draw. He's the star that made Khan pull anything close to a reasonable number. The Mexican Americans buy the PPV's. End of story numb nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Negative. D.Wilder & Fury own that title now.
              Their last fights against unknown opponents.
              Fury just sold 5,000 tickets at MGM. Joshua sold out MSG.
              Fury made 12.5m. Joshua made 32m.

So keep lying to yourself that Wilder-Fury is bigger than Joshua-Wilder.

Comment

• Spence has other options to make interesting fights. Crawford doesn't. So it's obvious who needs to beg who.

Comment

• Spence just said that his next elite opponents will be Porter then the winner of Thurman /pac.

Crawford next opponents will be who again?

So Spence is putting in the work against elite top 5 mw and building up his resume/name. It's not his fault Crawford is with top rank. What leverage does Crawford have since he doesn't draw enough or arum doesn't want to invest in Crawford to pay a top opponent especially after khan.

This isn't GGG here. Spence is fighting boxers who can beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Spence has other options to make interesting fights. Crawford doesn't. So it's obvious who needs to beg who.
                    ... obviously...

... But, instead, I'll wait for Spence to move up at 154 and see how he deals with those "interesting fights", tbh...

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      This aint rocket science. Asses on the seats gets you paid not belts. That is not fiction. You can be the best fighter in the world but if nobody comes to see you fight then you aint getting jack shet.

Most people outside of america don't like the PBC Movement so its not that they think Bud can win its that they don't want Errol to win.

Errol/porter is a solid fight, get your tickets.
                      I didn't realize we were listening to the spokesperson for the entire international community. Kidding!

I agree with you except I don't think most people know Spence or bud that well but Spence has a much better chance to make a name for himself than bud especially if he fights pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X