No announcement yet.

Spence: If Crawford wants 50/50 he dont want the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    I really don't give a sh#t about that whole purse split stuff sorry.
    Spence making these comments just tells me he is not eager to fight Crawford in the same way he is eager to fight Thurman/Porter/Pacquiao. But he admitted to that when he told Crawford
    'why not go the easy route instead of fighting you (Crawford) and just knock Shawn Porter out'. Just disappointing stuff from the so called 'boogeyman'
    Funny cuz in no way shape or form would you say bob should except the offer but you'll be QUICK as hell to blame Errol. smmfh

Comment

Spence is the one talking about all the inhouse fights hes making and Crawford is at the back of the queue and then Leonard Ellerbe says pretty much the same thing, listing all the potential fights for Spence and didnt say Bud, when asked about it he even says he isnt required, hes at the back of the queue.

Bud has made it very clear and Bob Arum has made it very clear that they want to face Spence next. So with all that in mind who dont want that fight? Im a Spence fan, im a fan of both fighters but its glaringly obvious who is and who isnt in a rush to make that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
        It shows how absurd all you idiots are.Leonard hagler Hearns Duran would have never fought with this b s that’s going on now.Tru Boxing fans don’t care who a fighters promoter is or give a crap about purses.The public wants to see the best fights .In the seventies and eighties the public demanded the best fight and it usually happened.I could see sitting in a bar and a moron saying Leonard shouldn’t fight Hearns because of promoters or ppv#s or who has the most titles .You guys let Promoters and lawyers figure out the money like hagler and Leonard did.This fight and hagler Hearns would have never come off in this era because of spoiled fighters and ignorant fans.Could Thurman or porter beat bud I doubt it.Basically Spence vs Bud would be a huge fight that probably won’t happen at 47 .Spence is going to move up and only wants to fight one or two times a year.He will keep Bud frozen out and the hom@s will cry he signed with Arum it’s his fault.Spences legacy will be tarnished by avoiding the biggest challenge to his tittle.
        Bullshet. Its always been business even for them back then. Who the fvk you dudes think you kidding? Oh the casuals? LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          I was the first to comment my disappointment in Spence's attitude towards the Crawford fight. I never said anything regarding the whole split BS. I don't care about their money, I want to see the fight. That's why I commented
          But you never comment on bob not talking the fight. Always the winning team you complain about....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Lets look at their respective earnings over their last few fights.

Crawford:

versus Indongo - $1M
            versus Horn - $3M
            versus Benavidez - $3.6M
            versus Khan - $5.5M minimum

Spence:

versus Brook - $1M
            versus Peterson - $1.2M
            versus Ocampo - $1.2M
            versus Garcia - $3M
            You talking about what bob pays Bud NOT the purse spit between Bud & Errol.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
              Pardon me I believe a three weight, one weight undisputed and still undefeated world champion is well and truly worthy of at least a 50/50 split with someone who's only ever held one belt above his head.
              Asses on the seats gets you paid not belts.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                If these fighters were earning more they would be bragging about it and using it as leverage. Spence would just come out and say I earned $$$ amount of dollars versus your $$ dollars. Instead he is trying to use PPV numbers as leverage. Money talks, and none of these PBC fighters are talking about secret checks they are getting on the side.

No sources other than hearsay. Even if Spence was earning more than reported, it likely brings him about even with Crawford's earnings, which still makes this a 50/50 fight. You cite others for hating on PBC, yet you're hating on TR with your own bias. Crawford vs. Spence is a 50/50 fight in terms of money, skills and ability. These two are in their prime and should fight within the next 12 months. It is becoming more obvious that it is Spence who doesn't want to risk that "0"...he would rather fight smaller opponents like Garcia and Pacquiao, than take on Crawford.
                We can tell your dumbass can't keep a secret....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  LMAO, PBC doe. What a clown show.
                  Clowns go against PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                    Joshua is still the biggest draw at heavyweight and Joshua-Wilder is still the biggest fight to be made at heavyweight.
                    Negative. D.Wilder & Fury own that title now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      Hopefully Thurman does the same thing to him. **** Spence.
                      LMMFAO! Tell bob to settle & make the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X