Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Takes High Road, Won't Engage Fury in War of Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
    You weren't here for all the trash talk from the A.J fanboys. Fu.k him and his fans! He's a fraud!
    What a sad like you must have... Fu.k him? Yes, and his 80 million in his account while you troll in the internet with hate full diatribe..What do you do again? Humility? Like you have one? I hope that Joshua prove you all wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
      AJ was very nice in letting Andy Ruiz handled his four belts during the pre fight promotion. Too bad AJ lost his killer instinct for being nice just like midget Pacman. Thurman/Pac War.
      I get the feeling that wouldn't be the case again.. I think he needed that... I really don't African boxer at all, they are all seems to be really nice..

Comment

Originally posted by Green Trees View Post
        Actually he did say that
        He didn't and also even he is did, how does that make him a arrogant man? The man was nothing but nice to Ruiz... He was never disrespectful

Comment

I am going to gloat till the cows come home. Sid Knee and Robbie Barrett will hear this for a loooooonnnnnng time!
          What was it you were saying about humility? Bye

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
            It's on YouTube. AJ talks plenty of ****.
            Please don't invent reason to hate on the man.. The man has been nice... Like Ruiz, he doesnt calling his opponent Bad after a victory...

Comment

Ruiz said ''You know a lot of people, and I’m speaking to Joshua too, because he was overlooking me and saying 'After I beat Andy I’m going to fight Wilder' and this and that, instead of being focused on me'' How stupid is this assertion? What does he want Joshua to say? Talk about how he was going to get beat by Ruiz? I like this man, but he is beginning to get in my last nerves..

I hope Joshua does what Ruiz did, come into the ring with a Nigerian National Anthem.

Comment

At least some break for Joshua from Fury hatred (borderline racist) attacks...

Comment

Originally posted by FerronK View Post
                  Let me guess, you are a white Brit, judging by the way you spelled ''arse''. I love the white Brits, when non white Brits are doing well, it is all good, but when the lose, they are disrespected. Happened to Khan, Brook, Eubank, Degale Naseem, Ohara, etc. Please tell use what is wrong with Bruno? Exposed? You really are a hateful troll.. I hope that Nigerian fans and his black brits are supporting him... Pathetic troll.. Bruno 2.0? Foolish hateful response.. Grow up
                  A brit? Good old U.S.A my friend. You seem to have a bug up your arse FerronK. What is wrong with Bruno? Another overhyped british fraud. Nationalism must be blinding! Nice rant! Doesn't change the fact that A.J has no stamina, no chin, and no heart! BOMBSQUAAAAAD!

Comment

What's moronic is that Frank Bruno 2.0 was put on a pedestal like he was the second coming! No humility whatsoever from his fans. Now that he was exposed? We are wrong for gloating? Hope Ruiz crushes his arse again!
                    He's no where near as good as bruno.

He's the black David price

Comment

Originally posted by FerronK View Post
                      What a sad like you must have... Fu.k him? Yes, and his 80 million in his account while you troll in the internet with hate full diatribe..What do you do again? Humility? Like you have one? I hope that Joshua prove you all wrong...
                      Nice spelling! Joshua has proved me right! An overhyped manufactured british heavyweight fraud. Hey at least they have Fury!

Comment

Working...
                      X