Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Takes High Road, Won't Engage Fury in War of Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
    AJ is arrogant. Remember he was threatening to break Ruiz jaw if he said anything bad about him. Arrogant fool got what be needed
    Stop lying... He never said anything like. If fact he was too nice... Let me guess, you are African Americans.. Shut up

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
      Yeah, yeah, we heard all that the forst go-round. FAIL!

If AJ can get very lucky and hurt Ruiz with one or two shots (unlikely), OR if AJ gets a premature (UK Ref) stoppage by the ref, he can win. Otherwise he will have to fight a long fight, where he will get hit again and again and HAVE to exchange. AJ will always come up short in a war of punches with Ruiz. Not because he can't punch but because he loses focus when he gets hit, and he doesn't take punches well.

Ruiz will repeat.
      Please... It is truly amazing how hatred for someone you don't cloud one's judgement..

Comment

AJ was very nice in letting Andy Ruiz handled his four belts during the pre fight promotion. Too bad AJ lost his killer instinct for being nice just like midget Pacman. Thurman/Pac War.

Comment

Originally posted by FerronK View Post
          Wish will be sad because I kinda like Ruiz.. But the hysteria and hatred directed at Joshua after his victory is mist moronic thing ever... Now even Ruiz is being disrespectful to Joshua for no reason.. I hope that Joshua beat him... Ruiz is kind flip flopping on this supposed kind/humble persona
          What's moronic is that Frank Bruno 2.0 was put on a pedestal like he was the second coming! No humility whatsoever from his fans. Now that he was exposed? We are wrong for gloating? Hope Ruiz crushes his arse again!

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
            I don't hate. Just telling it like it is!
            Well you are not doing a good job of hiding it...

Comment

Stop lying... He never said anything like. If fact he was too nice... Let me guess, you are African Americans.. Shut up
              Actually he did say that

Comment

Well you are not doing a good job of hiding it...
                I am going to gloat till the cows come home. Sid Knee and Robbie Barrett will hear this for a loooooonnnnnng time!

Comment

Good stuff Andy.

Comment

It's on YouTube. AJ talks plenty of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                      What's moronic is that Frank Bruno 2.0 was put on a pedestal like he was the second coming! No humility whatsoever from his fans. Now that he was exposed? We are wrong for gloating? Hope Ruiz crushes his arse again!
                      Let me guess, you are a white Brit, judging by the way you spelled ''arse''. I love the white Brits, when non white Brits are doing well, it is all good, but when the lose, they are disrespected. Happened to Khan, Brook, Eubank, Degale Naseem, Ohara, etc. Please tell use what is wrong with Bruno? Exposed? You really are a hateful troll.. I hope that Nigerian fans and his black brits are supporting him... Pathetic troll.. Bruno 2.0? Foolish hateful response.. Grow up

Comment

Working...
                      X