Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We Won't Give In, WBC Must Guarantee Whyte His Shot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
    Whyte has never turned down a final eliminator for mandatory position.

He was scheduled to fight Breazeale for mandatory and Breazeale pulled out to fight Deyonce Wilder instead.

Then the WBC ordered a Fury v Whyte final eliminator and Fury pulled out too.

Whyte has been #1 for 600 days and the WBC are still shafting him to protect Wilder.
    WBC also ordered a ortiz vs whyte in a eliminator and he didn’t wanna fight come with all the facts please

Comment

He was scheduled to fight Breazeale for mandatory and Breazeale pulled out to fight Deyonce Wilder instead.

Whyte has been #1 for 600 days and the WBC are still shafting him to protect Wilder.
      he turned pulev ibf eliminator, he decided not to go to America and fight breazeale on the wilder/stiverne 2 card for final eliminator and Hearn tried to get fight overseas instead, and just turned down a shot at 3 titles because he feels so entitled

Comment

Spot on! Deserves his shot, Breazeale jumping the queue was wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Iamsmoke89 View Post
          WBC also ordered a ortiz vs whyte in a eliminator and he didn’t wanna fight come with all the facts please
          Again. Breazeale was mandatory so how can they have a eliminator between Whyte and Ortiz?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            It was a side note only...

... And i don't know why "Whyte has been chasing Wilder for 3 years"... I thought that AJ would have had chased him instead...
            Why would Wilder duck Whyte??? I don’t even think that’s a close fight and would as they say “Bet the farm on Wilder”.

Also I knew exactly what you were saying don’t know how you could of spelled it out any better??? U just put up examples and facts. So should we throw fits and say he ducked Pulev???
            Last edited by Shadoww702; 06-22-2019, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
              he turned pulev ibf eliminator, he decided not to go to America and fight breazeale on the wilder/stiverne 2 card for final eliminator and Hearn tried to get fight overseas instead, and just turned down a shot at 3 titles because he feels so entitled
              He could have got a Joshua fight without so why would he fight an IBF eliminator?

They offered Bereazeale a fight, which would have been far more money than Molina. Breazeale turned it down. It wasn't an eliminator, if it was it would have gone to purse bid.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Why would Wilder duck Whyte??? I don’t even think that’s a close fight and would as they say “Bet the farm on Wilder”.

Also I knew exactly what you were saying don’t know how you could of spelled it out any better??? U just put up examples and facts. So should we throw fits and say he ducked Pulev???
                Go ask him. Because he did. It's fact. He turned down his highest purse (at the time) by far to avoid the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RossW View Post
                  Spot on! Deserves his shot, Breazeale jumping the queue was wrong!
                  You guys sure think mighty high of Whyte??? Tell you what??? If him and Wilder fight I’ll give u 3:1 odds and I’ll put $$$$ on Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    When Breazeale's shot at a mandatory fell through they allowed him to fight Molina for it. Whyte's shot fell through shouldn't he be given the same treatment? At least he's actually ranked #1 which Breazeale was not.
                    Whyte rejected to come to America and fight breazeale when he was offered fight on wilder card, Hearn instead tried to get fight over in u.k and breazeale didn’t like offer.... pulev,Ortiz,breazeale, and aj he has turned down because he feels so entitled for beating a bunch of bums since losing to aj

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      You guys sure think mighty high of Whyte??? Tell you what??? If him and Wilder fight I’ll give u 3:1 odds and I’ll put $$$$ on Wilder.
                      Whyte is better than Breazeale, arguably better than Ortiz (certainly more proven) and deserves a shot over anyone else. Boxing fans shouldn't be supporting Orgs not giving shots to fighters that earned them.

Comment

Working...
                      X