Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We Won't Give In, WBC Must Guarantee Whyte His Shot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They still crying

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
      not a duck. Wasn’t a duck when Hearn and AJ was doing it. It’s actually a duck on whytes behalf because he refused to fight Ortiz in a final eliminator. Whytes a bum gets chinned by wilder easy
      Ofcourse it was a duck. Ducked Joshua and ducked Whyte just like he ducked Povetkin and the Klitchko's. Just like he ducked Ortiz till he turned 50, just like he ducked Fury until he was a mess.

All ive heard from Wilder, his team and his fans for the last couple of years is excuses as to why Wilder is right to not fight Joshua or Whyte.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        They still crying
        Nope. Wilders a ducker.

Comment

• Welp a little too late Eddie. While you were giving Joshua all the attention, Dillian was getting the shaft.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
            It was actually a 4 fight deal for 100million only offered from skipper not Hearn he had nothing to do with the talks between wilder and dazn, Skipper then offered a five fight 120mil deal to wilder after first round of talks.... aj was going on as planned with his North America debut to build his profile over in states it’s not speculation it was a fact...... Wilder earned what dazn offered to have the breazeale fight on showtime which is why he made Forbes list for athletes with over 34 million for his last two fight which is fury/breazeale more facts for you.... now I think you should logoff before you get embarrassed anymore I can post links next time you respond to back up what I’ve said I doubt you can since you made up most of it
            Post links, I can do the same. The fact that ur such a Wilder fanboy that you even try and defend his purse and mention Forbes says a lot about you. Another clueless Wilder fanboy

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
              you get off the forum you racist middle aged London piece of trash
              Look at this moron. Looking at location and age on a forum, you truly an uneducated moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                Nope. Wilders a ducker.

Ducking this guy

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  Post links, I can do the same. The fact that ur such a Wilder fanboy that you even try and defend his purse and mention Forbes says a lot about you. Another clueless Wilder fanboy
                  https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...ure-dazn-offer
                  I’m a fanboy for pointing out he made exactly same money for taking breazeale fight on showtime that dazn offered? Lol you was wrong it’s ok pal Hearn had nothing to do with the wilder deal, if wilder had taken the dazn offer him and Joshua both still would of had interim fights and Joshua getting blown out by a late replacement would of messed up whole deal anyways

Comment

• Well once Whyte fights and defeats his final eliminator like Dominic Breazeale; Then he would get his mandatory WBC title bout against Deontay Wilder. Since Tyson Fury pulled out of the Final eliminator against Dillian Whyte then they should make him the mandatory challenger by default.

However, since Dillian has a long history of kicking against the pricks and bucking the system; I don't expect him to get much sympathy or empathy from either the WBC sanctioning body or its President Mauricio Sulaiman. Remember that he has already turned down three prior Final eliminators in the past against Dominic Breazeale, Luiz Ortiz and Kubrat Pulev.

Hell, he even turned down a voluntary unified title defense against Anthony Joshua in April at Wembley for four belts by pricing himself out. Moreover, he won't be making anywhere near the kind of money he would make in a fight against Wilder that he would against AJ.

The only reason why he prefers Deontay Wilder over Anthony Joshua is because he is sadly and erroneously mistaken that he can defeat the "Bronze Bomber". Somebody needs to wake him up and better tell him he's wrong!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                      Ofcourse it was a duck. Ducked Joshua and ducked Whyte just like he ducked Povetkin and the Klitchko's. Just like he ducked Ortiz till he turned 50, just like he ducked Fury until he was a mess.

All ive heard from Wilder, his team and his fans for the last couple of years is excuses as to why Wilder is right to not fight Joshua or Whyte.
                      you stating that wilder ducked drug cheat povetkin let’s me know that you’re bias and dislike wilder. The rest of your post is misinformation as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X