No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrew Cancio Repeats, Knocks Out Alberto Machado in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BestPR View Post
    ...I'm gonna keep drinking till I pass out, and hate waking up in the morning...with no Puerto Rican world champions...no the ones not born here don't count!!!
    Don't feel bad, Ruiz blasted the UK bragging rights. They're hanging on by a couple of mini weight champs with suspect pedigrees.

Comment

• What happened to you ricans?!

Comment

• Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
        What happened to you ricans?!
        They does not have good trainers and young talent is poor

Comment

• Lmao. I remember when all of the white supremacists in here swore Machado would beat Gervonta

Comment

• GIFS: Andrew Cancio vs. Alberto Machado

Comment

• Despite the very questionable circumstances at the end of the Acosta fight, PR boxing took another big hit w/ both of these KO losses tonight. Machado, regardless of the fact that hes been needing to move up, is a good fighter but has looked average against the only solid guys hes faced in Corrales(Despite knocking him out) & Cancio. Gets hit & leaves himself open too much to be able to take on the top guys. Hope the move up does him better. Dark times right now for my PR fighters. 🇵🇷

Comment

• Another weight cheaters loss.. amigo.. tramposo.

Comment

• Cotto is a horrible promoter, has no idea how to build up his fighters.

Comment

• Dunno why people are bringing up the Corrales fight Machado was losing that fight until he got the KO and he got dropped in that fight also.

Comment

• Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
                      It’s not the chin.... not the blood... it’s the soul! Viva Mexico!
                      It’s crazy it seems like mexico produces a new champ every week.
                      Last edited by kidbazooka; 06-22-2019, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X