Comments Thread For: Andrew Cancio Repeats, Knocks Out Alberto Machado in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Excellent post. Tonight boxing won.

PR produces some of the best, too, like two my all time favorites: Tito and Cotto. I love them.
    Yes sir Tito was a killer man, and cotto was a bull. Both greats

Comment

• Cancio does it again and even quicker. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by BestPR View Post
        ...I'm gonna keep drinking till I pass out, and hate waking up in the morning...with no Puerto Rican world champions...no the ones not born here don't count!!!
        Not at all. It's not like it was a wipe out. I gave Mexico-Puerto Rico 50/50 tonight for guts and great skills displayed.

PR should be happy and proud. All the squad were great. Mexico was just better tonight. Boxing fans won tonight.

War Boxing Fans!

Comment

• Machado/Cancio gives off the vibe of juanma/salido. 2 lefty puerto ricans vs aggressive workhorse mexicans with the mexicans winning both times in upsets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            Yes sir Tito was a killer man, and cotto was a bull. Both greats
            Yep. He beat the crap out of my boy, Fernando Vargas. Tito was completely damaged in that fight, too, resorting to low blows.

I remember it like yesterday.

Comment

• Really happy for Cancio. Great story of a hardworking family man on the brink of giving up his dream of a boxing career.

Comment

• I agree boxing won tonight both fights were great.

Comment

• Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
                  Fkn Mexicans ��
                  It’s the chins bro.

Comment

• I was at Machado's title winning fight against Corrales and he looked strong. Is it Cancio or the weight? Time will tell but Machado has looked dreadful in both Cancio bouts!

Comment

• It’s not the chin.... not the blood... it’s the soul! Viva Mexico!

Comment

Working...
                      X