No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Vegas Debut Generates $882K From 5,489 Tickets Sold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    There is simply more competition in in the U.K than it is the U.S. That's just a fact. People in the U.S. Don't love their boxing here as much as they do in Great Britain. You guys do over a million PPV buys per event. Here in the U.S. We are lucky to even scratch the 300,000 mark in PPV sales because hardly anyone in the states watches boxing anymore. It is no longer a mainstream sport. How do you predict these fights for Wilder if he was fighting over in England?

Wilder vs Chisora

Wilder vs Whyte

Wilder vs Parker

Wilder vs Browne

Wilder vs Wach

Wilder vs Martin

Wilder vs Povetkin

Wilder vs Takam

Wilder vs Usyk

Wilder vs Charr
    Boxing is international so it doesn't matter which country has more fighters. It's just a fact that he would have had to step up a lot sooner and wouldn't have got away with so much ducking. Nor would we tolerate his lies and delusion.

It all depends on when those fights happen for each fighter so I can't really give you an answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      I clown you on everything including AJ. I've already told you. But if he's a fraud, then every American out there is much less than a fraud. Give me a shout when any of those cowards can match his achievements. But keep howling for the biggest coward in the game in Deontay Wilder. That joke nobody has only beaten one worthwhile fighter in 42 fights even though that "worthwhile" fighter is a hype job with high blood pressure who hasn't proven anything in his career. Yet Wilder still needed corruption to win didn't he? Give me another call when you can actually win without cheating as well.
      You must be drunk. When have you ever been correct in any of your posts? You have clowned me on Joshua? You thought that he was an invincible champion when in fact he is a manufactured fraud! Most of you brits know nothing about the game! Stick to soccer cricket, and darts

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        I have it hand to you Englishman. You guys are aficionados about sport in general and your boxing in particular; As evidenced by you.

You are the most ardent and passionate boxing fan that I have ever met online. Moreover, you are staunchly zealous when it comes to British boxing.

In addition, you are also a boxing historian who have vast ocean of knowledge about the sport itself. So don't tell me if Deontay Wilder was British that you wouldn't be a fan of his. His kind of punching power only comes once in a lifetime.
        What else do they have in England. The weather sucks and the women are as ugly as sin. In the U.S we have the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, etc. Plus good weather and beautiful women. How can you compare the two? They get better ratings for boxing? Their women look like they have been knocked around for a few rounds! What else are they gonna do? Go out in the rain or stay home and sleep with dogs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
          You must be drunk. When have you ever been correct in any of your posts? You have clowned me on Joshua? You thought that he was an invincible champion when in fact he is a manufactured fraud! Most of you brits know nothing about the game! Stick to soccer cricket, and darts
          I'm correct in every post. It's you who is wrong all the time. But you have extreme delusion so pretend otherwise. I ask what was wrong with the post after you've claimed it was wrong but you just deflect and avoid every time. It's actually pathetic considering you're 55 years old. That's just f3cking sad.

You claim that I think he's invincible but I've never once done so. You put words in my mouth and cast them down as if I said them myself. You're crazy you see.

You can't manufacture his amateur and pro career. That's just f3cking ******. But if you think so, then why has Wilder only beaten one hype job in his whole career of 42 fights and needed corruption to do so? Who doesn't he come anywhere near to his achievements? Why did he duck and refuse to fight until 2020?

We Brits know more about boxing than you creepy weirdos will ever know. It's the reason we embarrass you clowns so much on here.

Comment

• That's about 1,400 more tickets than Wilder sold at the same venue for Stiverne I

Fury's Vegas debut: 5,489 ...... Wilder Vegas debut: 4,074

By Jeff Newman:

The January 17th title fight between former WBC heavyweight champion Bermane Stiverne and challenger Deontay Wilder brought in a reported $755,200 at the gate. This came from an attendance of 4,074 fans at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada, according to Dan Rafael of ESPN. All total, there were 8,453 fans at the game, but 4,379 of those numbers were from complimentary tickets to help fill up the 16,800 seat arena.
            ************.com/boxing-mma/wilder-stiverne-fight-brings-in-765200-at-gate/

Fury has sold more tickets in Vegas than any of the current top HW's (for now)

They all will be needing each other to really take off.... Ruiz is a great addition and hopefully more people will want to figure out who's who at HW so these numbers go up for all of them.
            Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 06-23-2019, 08:18 PM. Reason: Stiverne I not the rematch

Comment

I'm correct in every post. It's you who is wrong all the time. But you have extreme delusion so pretend otherwise. I ask what was wrong with the post after you've claimed it was wrong but you just deflect and avoid every time. It's actually pathetic considering you're 55 years old. That's just f3cking sad.

You claim that I think he's invincible but I've never once done so. You put words in my mouth and cast them down as if I said them myself. You're crazy you see.

You can't manufacture his amateur and pro career. That's just f3cking ******. But if you think so, then why has Wilder only beaten one hype job in his whole career of 42 fights and needed corruption to do so? Who doesn't he come anywhere near to his achievements? Why did he duck and refuse to fight until 2020?

We Brits know more about boxing than you creepy weirdos will ever know. It's the reason we embarrass you clowns so much on here.
              You are correct in every post? Lol. Is it brain damage? Go back and read some of the nonsense that you have posted. Sounds like a guy who started watching boxing a week ago! Are you and Robbie Barrett related? What a crew on here,lol!

Comment

You consistently claim that you are correct in every post. Would you like me to dig up all the previous posts about Anthony Joshua? I was spot on and you were totally wrong. You are not fooling anyone. You and Robbie Barrett would love to forget the past and move on. " Robotic, no stamina, no chin"! Who constantly posted those comments prior to the Ruiz fight? Have you forgotten? Amnesia? Your a fuc.ing clown!

Comment

• Worse numbers than GolovQUEEN 😂

Comment

• Ramirez vs Reed (11/11/17)

Sold - 7,484
                    Exempt 5,659
                    Gross Receipts = 131,683
                    Average Ticket Price = $17.60

Ramirez vs Orozco (9/14/18)

Sold = 3,629
                    Exempt = 7,101
                    Gross Receipts = 101,166.16
                    Average Ticket Price = $27.88

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                      You consistently claim that you are correct in every post. Would you like me to dig up all the previous posts about Anthony Joshua? I was spot on and you were totally wrong. You are not fooling anyone. You and Robbie Barrett would love to forget the past and move on. " Robotic, no stamina, no chin"! Who constantly posted those comments prior to the Ruiz fight? Have you forgotten? Amnesia? Your a fuc.ing clown!
                      Yeah, dig them out. Go on. Then we can both laugh at your ******ity. But you won't dig it out just like you never answer any of my questions or debunk anything. It's because you're a moron who is clearly deluded.

Wilder has no chin but you claim otherwise. AJ being robotic for you has still had him create the best resume at the weight. Fighting complete bums your whole career the way Wilder has is not the way to go in proving yourself. Beating top fighters is. Any coward can run from fights and instead fight garbage all the time and win. It's not hard. And your comments were purely to downplay AJ. Nothing more. It's like me saying a fighter is a fraud and going to lose and claiming success when he eventually loses like nearly every fighter does in the end. But to downplay AJ and claim Wilder as legit shows what a complete idiot you really are. Wilder has already lost to the worse version of Fury and needed corruption to beat Ortiz. He's beaten no one of substance. He never will either. That's a fraud.

Comment

Working...
                      X