Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      Floyd was 100%scammed financially and probably more than once. But, he outsmarted Oscar on numerous occasions, which is why Oscar resents him no much.
      But Oscar promoted his fights. In essence shared in most of Mayweather winnings. Probably Oscar is just sick of mayweather like everyone else in mayweather life.

Comment

• Joke of a fight, but the ****** will pay for crap like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          It looks more like Tyson Fury robbed ESPN and Top Rank for this fight. It looks like he held them for a $12.5 mil ransom.

I could never understand this signing in the first place. It's not like Fury is a box office draw or has a huge following, large fanbase or pack a lot of meat in the seats at home or abroad. It just never truly made sense to me.

Arum lost a lot of ESPN's money on the first Terence Crawford PPV and now he has lost a lot of money on Tyson Fury's ESPN's debut.
          This is what's wrong with boxing. The fans care more about the business side, something that has nothing to do with them. I'm a fan of boxing not the politics.

Fury was robbed.

Comment

• It's funny since the fury fight ticket numbers are doctored and yet the loser, AJ did a lot better despite looking bad, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              Roughly 4,000 tickets when it clearly states that it did well over 5,000?

Wilder sells poor as well. Wilder needs Fury as it's the only time he's been on PPV. All Fury has to do is fight someone better and more known. And since he won the first fight, Fury really should be getting 60% of the money. Wilder is just a chump who should be thankful of getting any kind of money considering what a joke he is with the most pathetic resume in all of boxing.
              It clearly states that over 1000 tickets were comped, read before you post bud.

This is a weak outing for Fury box office wise, it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                Americans knew all of these fighters as they'd seen them fight many times in the US. This was only the 3rd time with Fury fighting over there. With Shwartz, nobody, not even his own family knew who he was. With a known opponent, Fury will do much better.
                I agree with that! The fact that they were 2 foreign fighters had nothing to do with the low turn out! The low turn out was because it was a trash fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCer View Post
                  $160 per ticket compared to...
                  $14 per ticket
                  I think for this card they were raising money for some cancer disease and the tickets were cheaper than they usually are. I'll request ticket sales information for Ramirez's other fights and I'm pretty sure they generated much more revenue.

His tickets usually are cheap though. For $75 bucks you get great seats.

Comment

• Oh Shit, LMAO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                      Did you clown me on A.J? The great british fraud of a heavyweight! If you thought that he was the real deal then your boxing I.Q is very low!
                      I clown you on everything including AJ. I've already told you. But if he's a fraud, then every American out there is much less than a fraud. Give me a shout when any of those cowards can match his achievements. But keep howling for the biggest coward in the game in Deontay Wilder. That joke nobody has only beaten one worthwhile fighter in 42 fights even though that "worthwhile" fighter is a hype job with high blood pressure who hasn't proven anything in his career. Yet Wilder still needed corruption to win didn't he? Give me another call when you can actually win without cheating as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X