Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Deontay Wilder Won't Last Five Rounds With Tyson Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Great post.

Hopefully the sport will change for the better once this old man passes away.
    I truly hope so brother. We all have missed out on so many boxing “Super Bowls,” waiting on Uncle Bob to stop putting sport control over boxing profits, fighter legacy and the overall sport’s health.

Lol... but the old man has worn us down, we are tired now. Nothing left but to wait for the proverbial bus to hit.

Hopefully their isn’t a mini-him clone in his early 20’s being taught the fine art of fight procrastination (Marinating) and large profit denial. That may break many of us.

Comment

Originally posted by IHITBACK View Post
      we'RE IN AMERICA so you have a point, if they could've screwed over the Black guy....THEY WOULDVE. this is merica, they support other countries before there own......if someones throwing uppercuts you expect UPPERCUTS, most of their fans will believe the bs they've always spouted. It works on the people from caucus, but its wearing off. We fought germany / csa (AND MANY OTHERS)and some people still fight for their causes and turn a blind eye to their evils. this is sports so youre just getting what THEY give to their OWN.
      You’re wasting digital ink, you’re never going to educated foreigners on the inner workings of American social, cultural, and historical norms. British people assume that the USA is supposed to work exactly like the uk because english is spoken here. They don’t understand the massive cultural differences based on the massive historical differences. If you point out the obvious, be prepared to be called “race baiter” or “playing the race card”, etc etc. Remember, this is the era of Brexit, Nigel Farage, etc in the uk....the English are not used to the bluntness and cultural honesty of black Americans who are far more vocal and independent than black Britons by comparison

Comment

Imagine if AJ had fought Schwarz or Breazeale. Everyone would be still saying he is the leading heavy weight...

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
          Oh god...Arum spewing nonsense again as has been the case for decades. I'm trying to remember the last time he gave a correct statement.
          If U read the article you'd know that Bob is right on...

Fury Returned from Hell and 3 yrs away...now He's Just Refining His Skills... and will get better...

This is a remarkable Cat, that's Walking the Walk With Big Boots on...

Comment

I've got Wilder winning the Rematch I think Fury will **** his pants if he gets too close he know Wilder can dispatch him with one punch and he won't take too many risk's that my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              You’re wasting digital ink, you’re never going to educated foreigners on the inner workings of American social, cultural, and historical norms. British people assume that the USA is supposed to work exactly like the uk because english is spoken here. They don’t understand the massive cultural differences based on the massive historical differences. If you point out the obvious, be prepared to be called “race baiter” or “playing the race card”, etc etc. Remember, this is the era of Brexit, Nigel Farage, etc in the uk....the English are not used to the bluntness and cultural honesty of black Americans who are far more vocal and independent than black Britons by comparison

True, True, True.......YOURE RIGHT i WISH MY FELLOW AMERICANS WOULD exit, but until then WE will fight in our own way. Vs our enemies

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                Imagine if AJ had fought Schwarz or Breazeale. Everyone would be still saying he is the leading heavy weight...
                Hahaha...Why would anyone with Active Grey Matter, Imagine that...?

Comment

It'll be very interesting to see how Wilder gets past the new & improved Gypsy King - with those freakishly longer arms and legs - coupled with the body dimensions and movement that keep his beany head and body tucked away from shorter fighters (even if slightly shorter).

KOing Wilder? Anything is possible with such a big man swinging for the fences, but I don't think Fury will try much at all, because BIGGER counterpunch BOMBS will be coming right back at him in succession....Wilders counterpunch "speed" bombs can be "freakish," to say the least.

Imo, this WILL be the fight to watch, Fury will have a calm about him in the rematch, and will look to showboat his way to a victory. Wilder never really had to work on closing the gap against taller guys, he's always had that height advantage, so he's got some new homework to get into.

Wilder going straight in for the KO with winging shots won't work and didn't work,... so that art of the shuffle to close the gap, with some side to side footwork will be a priority....It's a skill set Wilders not really known for. He's had the luxury of the erect Ali/Holmes/Carl Williams type fighters - pretty much firing down on opponents.... Again, Fury with that body, along with his good boxing skills is a FREAK of nature - Wilder will have his hands full, but feels he's up for the task. I have no idea if he is

Comment

By the way, respect to both wilder and fury for having fought each other and being scheduled to do it again. No matter how they get to a rematch the two best heavyweights of this era have already fought once and will do it again....it involves haymon, Arum, and warren.....hmmmmm there seems to be one promoter and one fighter missing....see how that works? Actions speak for themselves

Comment

Kinda funny isnt it, when Mayweather was winning most of you claimed it was boring.......Now these same people enjoy it while there HEAVYWEIGHTS. Running is enjoyable during TRACK, but not FIGHTING during fighting

Comment

Working...
                      X