Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Deontay Wilder Won't Last Five Rounds With Tyson Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now now bob. You are smarter than this ( I think ) you know damn well we will see a much more cautious fury against wilder than we saw last night. Fury doesn’t step into his punches cause he is always ready to counter when his opponents throw back. I highly doubt he goes in for the kill against a man who dropped him twice and was one second away from beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
      Oh Arum...the best seller....Arum knows that is gonna be the contrary of that
      Bob acts like we didn't see Fury peel himself off the canvas, not once, but twice. Fury will be even more cautious next time, if there is a next time. The power is scary real and the last thing to go. Wilder might hit hard into old age.

Comment

Fury the knockout king

Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
          Fury will knock out wilder. Fury at 100% is a bad bad man.
          1000 times this.

The way Fury disassembled Schwarz.....Wilder would leave on a stretcher....

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            That’s how I saw it as well. 4 points down was fury from the knockdowns, I didn’t give fury every round. I think the “mad at the draw” people have the stance that wilder only won two rounds
            The fight was definitely not a " robbery" but I had Fury winning 114 -112. I am a big Wilder guy but I try and score objectively. If you were to rewatch the fight it's difficult to find more than 4 rounds to give to Wilder. I still believe that Wilder can K.O him in the rematch. Should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              Stop crying, Fury used the playbook that Wilder used on Joshua.
              Stop deflecting, or go back to the political sites. He did like so and so doesn't change what he did. Wilder had to deal with Hearn, but you're just going to ignore the scumbag issues.

Comment

Yeah scumbag....the big stars didn’t need him they were already stars he just jumped on the bandwagon....do your homework and check out the cheaters he represented

Comment

We all know.....Wilder is gonna chase Fury all night till he catches him and the BRITS /trumpf lovers will cry robbery..........

Comment

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
                    Yeah scumbag....the big stars didn’t need him they were already stars he just jumped on the bandwagon....do your homework and check out the cheaters he represented
                    What stars? UK stars? The Smith bros?

Comment

Bob and Shelly been on the same page for a long time now! Initially the egos showed their ass, but I think even Wilder knows that Arum's approach will make the fight much bigger than it would've been, had it been made earlier this year! Basically, only one obstacle left, and it's a big one...Luis "King Kong" Ortiz!

Comment

Working...
                      X