Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Deontay Wilder Won't Last Five Rounds With Tyson Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since nothing is signed like Arum says, then Wilder needs to go straight to Ruiz, and then, if warranted, rematch Ruiz after their undisputed fight. Fury brings nothing but an unnecessary Arum at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      50% of what though? Maybe arum can promote this next one better cuz wilder numbers are guaranteeing fury 50% of not very much. When are wilder fans going to accept he ain't no star in the eyes of American sports fans? Look at the numbers. Haymon is taking losses on wilder fights.
      He just outsold Fury. Wilder is a much bigger name than Fury that's why the whole ESPN promo was about Wilder Knocking Fury across the ring.

But if Wilder is such a no name, then Fury can keep fighting his level of competition while the two champions, both PBC affiliated, fight one another.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        I agree 99% ....except for Ortiz, I think Wilder might have his number.
        Ortiz has more power than Fury, and he's southpaw! His age is a problem after 7! However, anything can happen in 7 rounds!

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          He just outsold Fury. Wilder is a much bigger name than Fury that's why the whole ESPN promo was about Wilder Knocking Fury across the ring.

But if Wilder is such a no name, then Fury can keep fighting his level of competition while the two champions, both PBC affiliated, fight one another.
          |HAHAHA congratulations Deontay Wilder. You outsold a none American in America. Just.

Comment

Since nothing is signed like Arum says, then Wilder needs to go straight to Ruiz, and then, if warranted, rematch Ruiz after their undisputed fight. Fury brings nothing but an unnecessary Arum at this point.
            Ruiz can fight Wilder next, no problem. However it will only be for 1 belt, Wilders, as Ruiz signed a contract which included a rematch clause. Give Joshua his belts back and then go fight Wilder. Jsohua fans wont want that they want Joshua to try avenge his loss. But you should Tweet Ruiz tell him to give up all his belts without a fight cuz thats what you want.

Comment

• who is fury fighting next????????

Comment

Ruiz can fight Wilder next, no problem. However it will only be for 1 belt, Wilders, as Ruiz signed a contract which included a rematch clause. Give Joshua his belts back and then go fight Wilder. Jsohua fans wont want that they want Joshua to try avenge his loss. But you should Tweet Ruiz tell him to give up all his belts without a fight cuz thats what you want.
                We both know that I meant after the AJ rematch considering Wilder is already signed to fight Ortiz next. After their fights, Fury is irrelevant, so Ruiz and Wilder should square up. That "star" Fury can continue to do whatever it is he's doing

Comment

|HAHAHA congratulations Deontay Wilder. You outsold a none American in America. Just.
                  So what you're saying is Wilder is a bigger star than him. Gotcha

Comment

So what you're saying is Wilder is a bigger star than him. Gotcha
                    Errr, i certainly didnt use the word star and no im not saying the rest of it either. Fury is way bigger than Wilder. Wilder is 34 years old and has had 42 fights. When is it going to sink in that Wilder is not going to become the new Floyd. When is it going to sink in that no matter how wonderful he may seem to me and you the American public are not half as sold on him.

Dont forget the only time he did a PPV was against Tyson Fury. That was because of Tyson Fury. If that was down to Wilder why did the Breazeale fight not go on to PPV? Or the fight before the Fury fight, that wasnt PPV either. Then again when we saw the numbers on that one its a good job, it bombed big time.

Comment

Errr, i certainly didnt use the word star and no im not saying the rest of it either. Fury is way bigger than Wilder. Wilder is 34 years old and has had 42 fights. When is it going to sink in that Wilder is not going to become the new Floyd. When is it going to sink in that no matter how wonderful he may seem to me and you the American public are not half as sold on him.

Dont forget the only time he did a PPV was against Tyson Fury. That was because of Tyson Fury. If that was down to Wilder why did the Breazeale fight not go on to PPV? Or the fight before the Fury fight, that wasnt PPV either. Then again when we saw the numbers on that one its a good job, it bombed big time.
                      Fury couldn't even get 50% of his arena full this weekend and HE was the reason it was ppv? Lmao every brit that knows Fury knows Wilder, it isn't the same for fury in the states tho

Comment

Working...
                      X