Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Deontay Wilder Won't Last Five Rounds With Tyson Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Honest take and the same way I saw it...Should be a great stylistic rematch.
    Hope it happens early next year. Fury can box his arse off but Wilder has that right hand.

Comment

• THERE is a reason Wilder is fighting Ortiz again... It is to learn again the NEXT BEST TACTICIAN in the HW Division. He learns to time and set up the right against that type of fighter. Yea Fury is a better boxer and tactician... But u saw what happens when Wilder finds him

Comment

• Wilder has always said he would rematch Ortiz who is the best HW tactician. He is rematching Ortiz next in part because Fury ran away from the rematch.

Comment

• This is why black fighters typically always end up leaving Top Rank/Arum.
          He always ends up pushing white guys or other hispanics over his black fighters, and he's done that continuously for a long time. Look at how he treats Lomachenko and Fury compared to Crawford, who is his best fighter.

I wouldn't be surprised if he says something racist and Crawford ends up leaving him. This dude hardly ever talks up Crawford, it's like he views him as a Burden.

Comment

• Arum did not make Mayweather-Pac happen, Floyd did. Arum know for delay & ducking. Fury now Duck Wilder, Crawford ducking Spence til he leaves 147, Loma ducking Mikey until Spence laid blueprint

Comment

• Bob doesn't give a toss anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
                This is why black fighters typically always end up leaving Top Rank/Arum.
                He always ends up pushing white guys or other hispanics over his black fighters, and he's done that continuously for a long time. Look at how he treats Lomachenko and Fury compared to Crawford, who is his best fighter.

I wouldn't be surprised if he says something racist and Crawford ends up leaving him. This dude hardly ever talks up Crawford, it's like he views him as a Burden.
                I don't know about that, the way he has pushed the spence thing has been massive. Almost making him look like he's ducking bud.

Over the last 18 months it seems Arum has changed from what am hearing from him. He seems more incline to work with others, we would see if his words can be trusted *doe*.

Fury just fought to i expect him to talk him up more than Bud at the moment. I know Arum has promoter Latino fighters in the past but just look at Andy Ruiz who is of latino origin.

Comment

• In all honesty, I expect Wilder to fight off the back foot and circle the ring more against Tyson Fury in the rematch; Which is something that he didn't do in their first fight.

He was the one who was constantly stalking and hunting Fury down. That's why Wilder was so easy for Tyson to evade because he knew and can easily see Wilder loading up on those right hands.

He needs to force Tyson to fight off the front foot more in order to let his guards down so he can catch him. The mistake Wilder made in their first bout was that he was in a pure slugger's mode.

All he was looking for was the home run knockout punch; Which made the "Gypsy King's" job that much easier. This time around The Bronze Bomber will attempt to win some rounds also before knocking Fury out.

Comment

• this guy isn't even creative anymore

Comment

• So many fans have bought into Fury's narrative that he was "unfit" in the first fight, and he'll magically become a Superman in the rematch.

The fact is, Fury hasn't lost any weight since the Wilder fight; in fact, he actually gained 7 lbs. for the Schwarz fight. From what I see, he hasn't improved at all. He's not challenging himself or learning anything new. Bob Arum's handpicked opponents are making him lazy.

Meanwhile, Wilder has been killing himself in the gym. In a few short months he's facing King Kong Ortiz, a veteran with 343 amateur wins, a crafty Cuban southpaw that was on the verge of knocking him out. Wilder's trainers are working overtime to help Deontay develop and maximize his skillset. He can't afford to make any mistakes, and the Joshua vs. Ruiz fight was a major wake up call to everyone. What we're going to see in September is The Bronze Bomber at his best; a deadly sniper with ninja-like movement and razor sharp accuracy.

Comment

Working...
                      X