No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Demolishes Tom Schwarz in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andocom View Post
    What PED do you think he is on that gives him reach, skill and boxing IQ?

Somehow I think he could handle Schwartz without the juice
    Well you would have to ask him. However, it remains to be seen. What big man do you who weighs close to 300 lbs have that kind of bounce and energy in his legs for straight twelve rounds and not get tired? That's totally unheard of; It all seems very fishy and suspect to me.

Comment

• His next tuneup before Wilder better be a contender he gets one stay busy pass but we can’t support this level again Wilder doing Ortiz and Kownacki

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Heavyweight sugar Ray
        LMAO! Next time he will label the man the Heavyweight Sugar Ray Robinson! Timmy needs to sit down somewhere...

Comment

• Like I said If you paid for ESPN +, you were the loser tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
            I knew this guy was the absolutely most trash eurobum ever (didn't watch the fight)but after watching your gif it was clearly a bum who was paid to take a dive. He literally didn't even want to look like he wasn't paid off. This was worse than heiland vs charlo.
            I knew what was up when they took the photos posing like they were going to Prom together.

Comment

• Everyone should lay off Fury. He beat Wilder and was robbed and then gets offered $100m by ESPN, what would any of us do? Wilder, Joshua, they have all had soft touches, what’s the problem with Fury having one?

Comment

• Farty time Fury again!

Comment

• Atleast Fury was able to demolish the guy he was supposed to beat.

The fight didn't prove anything but that's actually a good thing.

Comment

• Wow! Yes that was a clinical performance! Great win for Fury!
                    Last edited by Someone88; 06-18-2019, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      So who does Fury fight in the Fall before Wilder now? Adamek? Gjergjaj?
                      Will bring Tye Fields out of retirement. Was announced on BBC radio this morning. Confirmed by Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X