No announcement yet.

GGG's ex-managers file cross complaint. Alleges greed has changed GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I didn't read your Browne thread and you don't start multiple Brown threads daily the way you do on GGG. If it's a legit news story then let the news cover it. Why must you cover it too? When one poster attacks one boxer to the extreme that you attack GGG it's not being sensitive to complain about it. If there was a good legit news story about GGG you would never post it. You and a few others look for anything negative you can find about him and then coming here to start a thread about it. You are annoying as hell with that sht. Spence is another good fighter who gets attacked unfairly and Crawford and Loma get a lot of unfair sht thrown at them. They don't read this board but I stick up for any boxer that is being treated unfairly just because I can.
    You people need help. You're taking a legitimate news story and turning it into a GGG hate thread.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      over the years when I have seen a guy get greedy it is usually because of a woman he is involved with. I do not know the details of the situation with GGG or if it is even true but if it is there probably some tw at behind it
      His wife is running his affairs now

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Being shrewd or being cheap is going to be decided in court. If these guys had a legitimate contract then Golovkin is screwed. If they don't and the termination was legal then he's in his rights to terminate. It's all going to come out in court.
        Yes I know

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          When guys from former communist countries come over to America they don't know how to deal with prosperity.

Some of them lose their discipline. Some of them let greed change them.
          And some of them get screwed by their managers. In fact it's usually the managers and promoters that do the manipulating. It's been like that in boxing from the very first. It's been like that in most sports actually. Now athletes have realized they have a huge say in what happens to them. So don't be so quick to judge. Like I said it's coming out in court unless there is a non disclosure clause. Getting back to Golovkin. How the hell does a champion not have a rematch clause in his contract. Not once but twice. Somebody dropped the ball.

Comment

Should be fairly straight forward you would think, did GGG have the right to terminate his management at that point? If so they will be up against it, the fact they seem to be appealing to the public, bringing up greed as if that is relevant doesn't bode well.

Greed isn't an argument in court, contractual obligations are, greed is assumed, it's business.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              His wife is running his affairs now
              there you go! I knew it. rotten b itches ruining everything men do

Comment

Because the promoter will put the best interest of his company ahead of the best interest of the fighter. Fighters come & go. Promotional companies are there for years/decades
                So tell me, who is Tyson Fury's manager? Who is Joshua's manager?

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
                  So tell me, who is Tyson Fury's manager? Who is Joshua's manager?
                  MTK global is Fury's manager.

Not sure about AJ's and I've asked that question before. Does it work the same way in the UK as it does in America with the Ali Act?

I cant see a competent, independent manager advising Kell Brook to take the GGG fight to save Eddie's ass without getting him life changing money. Or a competent, independent manager telling AJ to turn down $50+ mil in order to help Hearn get subs on an app he's vested in.

Comment

MTK global is Fury's manager.

Not sure about AJ's and I've asked that question before. Does it work the same way in the UK as it does in America with the Ali Act?

I cant see a competent, independent manager advising Kell Brook to take the GGG fight to save Eddie's ass without getting him life changing money. Or a competent, independent manager telling AJ to turn down $50+ mil in order to help Hearn get subs on an app he's vested in.
                    So who manages Golovkin now?

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
                      So who manages Golovkin now?
                      He & his wife

Comment

Working...
                      X