Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG's ex-managers file cross complaint. Alleges greed has changed GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

over the years when I have seen a guy get greedy it is usually because of a woman he is involved with. I do not know the details of the situation with GGG or if it is even true but if it is there probably some tw at behind it

Comment

Talk about greed.

Who is the real greedy here, the guy who risk his very own life in the ring or those fat nerd guys who arranges checks?

Maybe both parties are greedy but not both are risking their lives. GGG must have thought, he's almost 40, it's his last great big payday and last hurrah in the ring, he would like to keep the most money he can get. Greedy and ******* move yes sure, but it's his life on the line.

GGG could lose this suit against those nerds as is almost always the case between boxers and promoters but remember those nerds are not the one risking their lives in the ring, it's the boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        GGG always was a diva
        Canelo is the diva.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Because by saying you hope he doesn't get the rematch you are saying you do care, idiot. Hoping is a form of caring, moron. Canelo never beat GGG and he won't beat him in the third fight either. You are giving Canelo credit for a win he has not scored and he won't score. We will see who is the best when they fight. LMAO at what a stupid arrogant know it all you are. Who in fuk are you to call a world champion with 23 KOs in a row and 20 successful title defenses a fraud?
          Well I don’t care if he gets the rematch but I still hope he doesn’t so phuck you! I’m no know it all, all I know is canelo has the belts and ggg if he wants a shot at them needs to earn it by fighting a live body. Not by fighting fighters ranked in the triple digits lol... that’s what we will call triple g now... triple digit! Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Ok robi I can respect that. I’m over ggg chasing canelo let’s havw them clean out the division and move up fk it
            That’s what I’m saying man, canelo vs triple digit is over with. We need to see new fights.

Comment

Too bad it's not up to you decide who is worthy. The majority disagree with you and want the Canelo vs GGG fight next as every poll has shown and that is the fight that will happen next. You may want to run boxing but you don't. GGG already beat Jacobs but Jacobs is the most worthy? You have the logic of a snail. GGG is getting his shot you damn crybaby.
              You’re an idiot I said canelo GAVE a chance in May to the most worthy dumb phuck! Past tense learn to read! Yeah it isn’t up to me I never said it was idiot. Every poll? Let me guess... you get about 100,000 votes and 97 percent pick triple digit? Lmao... you don’t know sh.it bro. You are living in the past, triple digit is a has been we don’t need or want that fight, canelo has bigger better fish to fry. He already made triple digit look like Michael Jackson thriller, made him cry out the ring, made him forget English, made him hide and kazaphuckstan, made him break up with his trainer, cause triple digit to become greedy and inherit a law suit, made his wife a fan, and took all his belts... also made most smart boxing fans realize that he lied to them and he isn’t the big boogeyman that hbo tried to sell them. But there is a few idiots sucks as yourself that are still fans of his, he can literally slap your mom in the face and phuck your girl in front of you and you’d still like his ass hole. Phucking lame

Comment

Canelo is the diva.
                Canelo is a diva but he fought with the best of the best

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Mad because they not getting none of that DAZN Money

Glad GGG is getting ALL OF HIS MONEY now and killed off the Leeches!
                  Lots of facts in this.... Like Pac kicking Arum to the curb it turns out he prevented Pacquiao from earning a lot of side endorsement money in the past Pacquiao was getting plenty of offers that Arum was turning down automatically and WHY? Because those endorsements wouldn't give him his automatic 10% in them....

Fuk em all Fighters should be getting 95% of all the purse and let them payout their trainers etc, promoters etc should get a flat 5% and kick rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    Canelo is a diva but he fought with the best of the best
                    LOL sure Canelo with the *on his career due to PED's...

Comment

When guys from former communist countries come over to America they don't know how to deal with prosperity.

Some of them lose their discipline. Some of them let greed change them.

Comment

Working...
                      X