No announcement yet.

GGG's ex-managers file cross complaint. Alleges greed has changed GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG's ex-managers file cross complaint. Alleges greed has changed GGG

A lawsuit about greed, demanding huge sums of money, lol makes sense.

Comment

Money is the root of all evil. I like boxers making all the monies for themselves, but be careful in the way you do so.

Comment

That's why this so-called Ali act can have it's devastating effect to the fighter. Why do you need to pay for a promoter and a manager separately? It doesn't make any sense.

Why can't a promoter serve as manager?

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
          That's why this so-called Ali act can have it's devastating effect to the fighter. Why do you need to pay for a promoter and a manager separately? It doesn't make any sense.

Why can't a promoter serve as manager?
          Because the promoter will put the best interest of his company ahead of the best interest of the fighter. Fighters come & go. Promotional companies are there for years/decades

Comment

Yawn. Another I hate GGG thread by this idiot. Wait for another 6 by the end of the day

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Yawn. Another I hate GGG thread by this idiot. Wait for another 6 by the end of the day
              Was my Marcus Browne legal thread a hate Marcus Browne thread?

And you have the option not to comment. Let me know if you need help with that

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Was my Marcus Browne legal thread a hate Marcus Browne thread?

And you have the option not to comment. Let me know if you need help with that
                You spew hate and sh it man. You used to be a decent poster. Wtf happened. Did GGG fk your man or woman or mom?

Why not make a thread to say who you want canelo to fight next or a thread to see why the charlo Bjs or Andrade don’t fight a live dog or each other?

Comment

GGG always was a diva

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    You spew hate and sh it man. You used to be a decent poster. Wtf happened. Did GGG fk your man or woman or mom?

Why not make a thread to say who you want canelo to fight next or a thread to see why the charlo Bjs or Andrade don’t fight a live dog or each other?
                    Or...this is legit boxing news and has nothing to do with hating Golovkin? Not sure why this is upsetting. There are way worse threads on this site daily.

Comment

Working...
                    X