Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Partially Blames Hearn For Joshua Getting Embarrassed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    Hearn is a good promoter for the uk because uk fans are an easy sell. So many uk fans tuning in to boxing are doing so because of Hearn. Hearn has more fans than any British boxer not named Joshua. It’s just the weirdest thing ever to Americans.....even I think it’s weird. American sports fans are so different than British sports fans. A baseball game in the USA is a family affair wherein the whole family, kids and all, come to see the game and nothing ever happens out of legal boundaries. You could never take your wife, gran, kids, baby to a football match in the uk.....different cultures. So many British people just don’t understand how different the USA is from Britain, brits really believe that because the USA speaks English that Americans think like brits do....or better yet brits expect Americans to follow brits because they speak the same language
    Oh don't worry, we know Americans don't think like us. The whole world knows that. They exist in absolute delusion which is just creepy to see. You're one of them with all your made up stories and bitterness. You've got serious issues, man. That's clear to see. You need help.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
      All that success got him utterly embarrassed by someone that should've been an easy win.

Boxing isn't the sport for moral victories. Being more successful than Wilder can't erase the long lasting images of Joshua refusing to come out to the referee after landing on his knees 4 times.
      Oh I know he lost, but he's still proven more successful than Wilder in his own country in his first fight.

The ref never asked him to walk forward either. He only asked if he wanted to continue to which AJ said "Yes" and nodded his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
        Is that the same A.J with no stamina, no chin, and no balls? And people are ducking him? NOT!
        AJ has more balls than that coward Wilder will ever have. But his loss doesn't erase the fact that Wilder has ducked him along with a handful of other fighters. I know you don't like the truth and want to create your own where you're always in the right and brave and all that, but it's nothing but delusion and lies. You're the biggest cowards on the planet. No one comes close to the level of pathetic you guys do. It's creepy and insane.

Comment

He won't shut the fu.k up! The british troll!
          You're the troll here. Why else do you think I school you all the time? You live in fantasy land. You know that deep down regardless of how delusional you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            You're the troll here. Why else do you think I school you all the time? You live in fantasy land. You know that deep down regardless of how delusional you are.
            You schooled me on A.J? I schooled your bytche ass! BOMBSQUAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Comment

AJ has more balls than that coward Wilder will ever have. But his loss doesn't erase the fact that Wilder has ducked him along with a handful of other fighters. I know you don't like the truth and want to create your own where you're always in the right and brave and all that, but it's nothing but delusion and lies. You're the biggest cowards on the planet. No one comes close to the level of pathetic you guys do. It's creepy and insane.
              Your 75 year old mum has more balls than A.J! BOMBSQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Comment

We have the best Heavies in the world. AJ, Fury, Whyte, Joyce and some up and comers. It's the US that suck at this weight. All you have is the biggest coward and delusional the world of boxing has ever had. And he's already lost to Fury at his worst. He didn't even beat Ortiz fairly either as he needed the ref and doctors to help him out.

Wilder will be dealt with soon. If he stops running like a b1tch that is. He can't keep ducking for his life. He's got to step up at some point.

Ruiz will gone as quickly as he arrived as well.
                Wake up buckteeth! BOMBSQUAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Comment

I love this **** man. Joshua overlooked his opponent and that’s his fault. A trainer should have highlighted his opponents strengths prior to fight night and that’s his part. A promoter can say too much like “wilder won’t be ringside bc he’s scared” or “we’ll have the unification after this fight” but i do think it’s up to the fighter to remain focused and not by into the snake charming promotions for the fans

Comment

You schooled me on A.J? I schooled your bytche ass! BOMBSQUAAAAAAAAAAAAD!
                    Not just AJ, with everything. You know nothing other than how to be absolutely delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                      Your 75 year old mum has more balls than A.J! BOMBSQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!
                      AJ is willing to fight the best and travel, unlike Wilder who ducks everyone like the coward he is.

Enjoy paying for his fight with an even older unproven Ortiz that nobody wants.

Comment

Working...
                      X