Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people pretend Ortiz is a good opponent for Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz is Wilder's trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Wang View Post
      Ortiz only had wins when he was juicing, after he was busted he looked like crap every fight and has done nothing since then.

Guy was a fraud 100% just like Margarito and is like 50 years old.

Why is he a good win for Wilder and why is Wilder fighting him AGAIN when there are young prime opponents out there???
      Because it was arguably fight of the year dummy

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
        Are you crazy?

Ortiz almost stopped Wilder.

Imagine what Ortiz would've done to AJ.

He wouldn't have climbed off the canvas four times, he would've been out cold.

Joshua will K.O Ortiz in 4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
          It is in the rules dummy. If the fighter was badly hurt in the previous round then the commision's doctor has the discretion to check on the fighter. The rule was put there to prevent deaths and serious, life changing injuiries being incurred by fighters.

The fact you don't know his speaks volumes about your knowledge about this issue.

Some advice: make sure you know the issue you're discussing before engaging.
          You’re talking nonsense, I’m not salty about anything as I am a boxing fan not a fanboy like you, I don’t worship fighters. I responded to point about that fight, I credit Wilder for his performance but if you can’t see that he got gift from the doc (and we all know why), then your either a fanboy or you have an agenda.

To end this, show us some footage where that happens, you said or alluded that extra doc breaks common practice it shouldn’t be hard for you to find something.

Comment

He was 20 years ago ,today Wilder is fighting a guy who's collecting Social Security and Medicare

Comment

Originally posted by cally93 View Post
              You’re talking nonsense, I’m not salty about anything as I am a boxing fan not a fanboy like you, I don’t worship fighters. I responded to point about that fight, I credit Wilder for his performance but if you can’t see that he got gift from the doc (and we all know why), then your either a fanboy or you have an agenda.

To end this, show us some footage where that happens, you said or alluded that extra doc breaks common practice it shouldn’t be hard for you to find something.
              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P-mZs7qRSOI

Here's your video. 37th minute of the video, the doctor signals the ref at the start of the round to call a time out, and the ref calls a time out so that the fighter can be checked.

This is happens in a Kovalev fight too with no American fighter involved.

Now go eat a dic like the sisssy that you are, crying and wining like a pucy about the ref and doc following the rules like they supposed to.

I better not see you around here regurgitating that bull shieet again.

Comment

Here's your video. 37th minute of the video, the doctor signals the ref at the start of the round to call a time out, and the ref calls a time out so that the fighter can be checked.

Now go eat a dic like the sisssy that you are, crying and wining like a pucy about the ref and doc following the rules like they supposed to.

It happens for cuts. As in the video provided.

It doesn't when a fighter is just groggy from the previous round.

By your logic, every time a fighter gets hurt we should pause the fight and get them checked. No, that's not the rules. You're either ok to fight or the ref stops it.

Comment

Wow absolute donut, yes we know for cuts dip****. Did wilder have a cut? You’ve just embarrassed yourself again clown, jump out of Wilders ass and give your head a wobble.

Comment

It's a decent opponent in the sense he's Top 5-6 and was beating Wilder before the KO.

I just don't see what's in it for Wilder. He's already KO'd him.

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
                      Because it was arguably fight of the year dummy
                      That just shows how bad Beyoncé Wilder is you dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                      X