Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people ignore the fact fury is a steroid cheat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Because people assume that most people are doing it
    2. He's not a knockout puncher, so most people don't think of him as a typical "steroid cheat" that is like killing people in the ring
    3. Because he's done a good job deflecting to his cocaine and mental health issues, so people don't think about it.
    4. People just like him. He's witty and personable. The best mouthpiece in the heavyweight division since Ali 40 years ago. He can sell fights.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Yep he was a cheat. Which makes it even more embarrassing that Wilder lost to the non-steroid pathetic version that came off losing 100lbs+.
    Not really, Fury was never a power puncher, so it's not like steroids would've had a huge difference in the fight either way

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Don't get mad at Fury for telling the truth about AJ be mad at yourself for buying into the hypejob

the man is your champion he is not the hero UK wants but he is the hero it needs
    This.

Most English Muffins are just mad that he told the truth about Eddie Hearn's scamjob

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      Robbie bringing up wilder is supposed to erase what happened to aj I suppose, hes hurt
      No doubt, he's hurt. All the British and Joshua fan boys are hurt to learn that their hero was human after all.

Now we see why they try to hide Joshua from Deontay Wilder all these months in the first place; Because The "Bronze Bomber" would have exposed him. AJ has no chin, stamina or fortitude.

Just to think that these idiots actually believed that Joshua had a legitimate chance of defeating Wilder. Please! Give me a break! Don't make make me laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        He couldn't even bench 60kg when he fought Wilder.
        Yet, he is still a drug cheat. That's why he relinquished all of his titles because he popped dirty for doping and steroid abuse just prior to the Wladimir Klitschko fight. He was juiced to the hilt. Lineal champion my ass! The Klitschko fight should have been ruled a no contest.

Comment

Wilder & Joshua have both been on PEDS imo, AJ definitely. The difference is, they both have big money backers behind them to cover it all up.

It's also funny how Fury got popped by UKAD just as he'd had a go at the jews and threatened physical violence against a reporter. The establishment wanted rid of him, very convenient.

Comment

That’s why he went to the home where juicers are protected: Top Juice. He knows ol’ Bob got his back.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Wilder & Joshua have both been on PEDS imo, AJ definitely. The difference is, they both have big money backers behind them to cover it all up.

It's also funny how Fury got popped by UKAD just as he'd had a go at the jews and threatened physical violence against a reporter. The establishment wanted rid of him, very convenient.
              Blaming "the jews" is something simple minded, racist fuks have done for centuries. Blaming a failed drug test on "the jews" ranks you among some of the stupidest cretins on this forum. Which is really quite an accomplishment in terms of mental weakness.

I have a personal policy of blocking racists so save yourself the rant.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Blaming "the jews" is something simple minded, racist fuks have done for centuries. Blaming a failed drug test on "the jews" ranks you among some of the stupidest cretins on this forum. Which is really quite an accomplishment in terms of mental weakness.

I have a personal policy of blocking racists so save yourself the rant.
                Block me all you want f4gg0t. Tell someone who gives a fuk.

I'm not a big fan of black supremacists like yourself, so i guess i'll block you.
                Last edited by denium; 06-12-2019, 03:45 AM.

Comment

I think we know why most people here ignore the fact that Fury is a ped cheat.

Comment

It's hilarious because a 6'9 guy moving like that would usually gas he doesn't because he's blatantly on roofs and was even caught using �� people just ignore it. Before he got on the juice he was getting battered by big john McDermott at British level whilst gagging for air �� look at him now.

Comment

Originally posted by -Scott.Weiland- View Post
                      The issue is UKAD allow him to compete whilst testing dirty, not only did they not stop him they allowed to continue in to a title fight.

The only reason he got away with it at the time was because the UKAD could not afford to pursue it further, the cocaine test was to try and mask the fact he was juicing, he even refused testing which carries a ban of up to 4 years evidently he had something in his system he didn’t want the testers picking up on after he’d fought Klitschko and was due to rematch him.

The guy is as serious a steroid cheat as they come, his fans will defend his PED use though, those fans aren’t real boxing fans their nothing more than patriotic cheer leaders.
                      What I don't get is why wasn't his win changed to NC and Wlad restored as champion like Ruiz was?

Could anybody explain this?

Comment

Working...
                      X