Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people ignore the fact fury is a steroid cheat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Just keep in mind that Fury enrolled in the WBC's VADA clean testing program late; About 6 weeks into his training camp just prior to his fight with Deontay Wilder..
    Robbie bringing up wilder is supposed to erase what happened to aj I suppose, hes hurt

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Just keep in mind that Fury enrolled in the WBC's VADA clean testing program late; About 6 weeks into his training camp just prior to his fight with Deontay Wilder..
      He couldn't even bench 60kg when he fought Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Yep he was a cheat. Which makes it even more embarrassing that Wilder lost to the non-steroid pathetic version that came off losing 100lbs+.
        I knew there was a reason Fury got up from that shot. He probably injected the PED's in his chin directly. A cheater and a coward. Unbelievable. Fury is the Prince Charles of Boxing.

The judges were probably told not to give Fury the win because he was going to test positive. Looks like they gave Wilder a draw to avoid tainting the HWT title by having a PED cheat have his arm raised. I think the judges should be applauded for putting the integrity of the sport ahead of money.

Also explains why Fury avoided the rematch. he wants time to cycle on and off.

Comment

He doesnt have a belt and will have to be tested if he ever fights for one, so it doesn't really matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Don't get mad at Fury for telling the truth about AJ be mad at yourself for buying into the hypejob

the man is your champion he is not the hero UK wants but he is the hero it needs
            AJ? **** AJ 😂 we are talking about a roids cheat 😂 why you obsessed with that body builder

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
              He got caught with nandralone as well as cocaine in his system and got a two year ban. No one seems to discuss the fact that he was caught using a steroid and served a long ban

Nandrolone esters are used for physique- and performance-enhancing purposes by competitive athletes, bodybuilders, and powerlifters.[8]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nandrolone
              - -So you ain't people? Who knew?

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                AJ? **** AJ 😂 we are talking about a roids cheat 😂 why you obsessed with that body builder
                I'm still in troll the bodybuilder fanatics mode tbh...

Comment

He has played the perfect game of getting away with it, you can’t call it a cover up anymore, because it’s out there. It’s public knowledge but him and his PR people have done a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    He has played the perfect game of getting away with it, you can’t call it a cover up anymore, because it’s out there. It’s public knowledge but him and his PR people have done a great job.
                    Jumped on the mental health craze. Media doesn't want to talk badly about a mental health "hero". I believe it's BS, if you know anything about mental health diagnosis and treatments. He said he went to the doctor once and they gave him diazepam, he just threw them away and never went back. Doctors don't prescribe diazepam for depression, they'd give him an SSRI.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Jumped on the mental health craze. Media doesn't want to talk badly about a mental health "hero". I believe it's BS, if you know anything about mental health diagnosis and treatments. He said he went to the doctor once and they gave him diazepam, he just threw them away and never went back. Doctors don't prescribe diazepam for depression, they'd give him an SSRI.
                      Yep agreed, I personally don’t believe he has anything. I think everything he does is a front, playing up to the “Am bipolar or got mental health issues” thing. I like him as a boxer but hate how he has use a real illness to his advantage. For me he isn’t a hero to those real sufferers. He played a perfect game. Mental health my as*.

I work with mental health patients, clozapine, sertraline, fluoexitine etc not diazepam

Comment

Working...
                      X