Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One thing I will never understand about GGG fans is..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    wilder stepped up and put two top 5 HWs down 5x

what did golovkin do when he stepped up besides a loss, a draw and razor close win?
    What the hell do you mean he stepped up?????? He was always there waiting for the best middleweights to step up to him. He tried to fight Cotto, Martinez and Canelo for years and they refused to STEP UP to fight him. Finally when he was very old Jacobs and later Canelo stepped up to fight him. Your GGG hating bias come through loud and clear. You just call his loss to Canelo a loss. That was the very debatable razor close loss in Canelo friendly Vegas on a show put on by Canelo's promoter. You call the Jacobs win razor close when it wasn't. The fight was in Jacobs's home state and GGG won by ud by 3 points on two cards and a point on the third card. The only ones who thought Jacobs won were GGG haters like you who think if GGG didn't win by KO he must have lost. Canelo and Jacobs are miles better fighters than anyone Wilder ever fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      So there's no way he could have fought some better opponents since becoming a Champ or the 33(?) fights before?

The only difference is you've got excuses and bias double standards everyone can see through you.
      So you're telling me there was no one for him to fight from 154-168?

Comment

Originally posted by djif View Post
        Who is with a pulse in mw now?

Andrade is still unproven. Saunders takes peds on vacation.

Derev? You will not buy this fight..
        Just proved my second point

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I am a big GGG fan and I speak only for myself.I expected GGG to slaughter Rolls and he did. I am not all excited about it but he did what he was supposed to do and showed again that he is the hardest punching middleweight in the world. I would have liked to see him fight someone better but I understand his cherrypick because he expected to fight Canelo 3 months later so he didn't want a hard fight so close to the showdown with Canelo. GGG was the champion with most of the belts. Canelo had no belts. GGG gave the beltless Canelo two title shots and they both made lots of money. Canelo won a razor thin split decision in Canelo friendly Vegas on a show put on by Canelo's promoter. I thought GGG should have won and deserved an immediate rematch. I thought Canelo should have given him that rematch in May instead of fighting Jacobs who GGG had already defeated. It seemed like Oscar wanted GGG older before risking his cash cow against GGG in a rematch. The only fight I want for GGG now is the rematch with Canelo he deserves.He should not have to win a belt first. That is a BS stalling tactic by Oscar to get GGG older. GGG had the belts and he wants to win them back. It's like saying AJ must go win a belt before fighting Ruiz again. So yeah,GGG vs Canelo is the only fight i want for GGG now. After he gets that third fight with Canelo then win, lose or draw I would love to see him fight the other top guys. First things first. Give the old ex champ his chance to avenge his loss to Canelo and win his belts back before he gets any older. If Canelo is better let him prove it in the ring. It's Canelo's biggest fight so just fight GGG FFS and quit stalling.
          Bro I'm not reading all of that but thanks for your well thought out contribution to my topic

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            Cobra, dear...

... beyond any kind of fanboyism, tell me that you truly don't like GGG's boxing style...
            That is not what this topic is about. But if you want to talk about that there is a button you push on the front page of the NSB that says new thread. Very helpful when wanting to talk about things not pertaining to the topic you're posting in

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              ..how elated they get when he KO's another bum & how defensive they get when you suggest he should fight someone with a pulse besides Canelo
              Without casual fans this sport would be dead and it's time for the "elitist" to accept it. Golovkin, Wilder Alvarez, Floyd, Pacquaio...and beyond all brought/bring casuals to the table. Without the casuals boxing wouldn't be on the scale it is today.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Without casual fans this sport would be dead and it's time for the "elitist" to accept it. Golovkin, Wilder Alvarez, Floyd, Pacquaio...and beyond all brought/bring casuals to the table. Without the casuals boxing wouldn't be on the scale it is today.
                Who's talking about casual fans? I'm talking about the GGG fans. His PPV's sans Canelo proves he doesn't have casual fans.

Comment

Who's talking about casual fans? I'm talking about the GGG fans. His PPV's sans Canelo proves he doesn't have casual fans.
                  His network numbers say otherwise...his online following says otherwise...and the people paying him millions to wear their equipment who have metrics that tell them who they should be signing up for these contracts say otherwise. Now...if you know better than any of those sources do..please do tell. I'm sure Jordan isn't handing out contracts without metrics to justify their spend and ROI...

Comment

A very, very few of them in this case. Way to generalise though. From what I've seen the vast majority of Golovkin fans thought Rolls was a piss poor opponent even for a tune up. Perhaps their criticism wasn't sufficiently harsh for you?

Comment

..how elated they get when he KO's another bum & how defensive they get when you suggest he should fight someone with a pulse besides Canelo
                      Do you even like Boxing? It just seems that you create threads constantly and all of them are moaning about people. You should try enjoying the sport for a change. Im a GGG fan and i have no idea what you are moaning about. As a GGG fan i want him to face the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X