Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't AJ allowed to do interviews outside a controlled environment?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Why comment if you have nothing to add? Lack of self control?
    Just pointing out your agenda.

Comment

Last edited by Tom Cruise; 06-10-2019, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Troll mode ON

Because Joshua might quit or get knocked out and look utterly confused the entire time doing so. Just look at what happened when he was allowed to fight outside a controlled environment.

Troll mode OFF

Comment

You know, I didn't listen to Fury's interview....just saw the headline that he believes Joshua is mentally weak. I think that's spot on. Something just seems off with him.

On the one hand, I really liked that he was a good sport and he took the loss with stride. But it was almost like taking that loss was too easy for him. Where was his passion? Did he show any disappointment? No fire. He looked like a scared little child in his corner, or more like a helpless puppy dog. "Why do I feel like this?" Really??????? When he said that, I just wanted his trainer to give him that chop to the throat that the godfather gave to that funeral director at the beginning of the movie and say, "You can be a fvvcking man! What's the matter with you???"

I suppose the trainer knows his charge, and I acknowledge that I can be way off about who Joshua really is. But to me he seems extremely fragile and I just don't see him being at the top of the sport for an extended period of time. And that's unfortunate because I do like the kid. One of the nicest boxers you can meet, I think. But maybe too nice. He needs a nasty streak somewhere in there.

Comment

Those are the controlled interviews I'm talking about. Those are with major corporate companies.

Hearn on the other hand sits down with anybody with a camera phone at mic and tells us what AJ is saying
                Hearn isn't a world class athlete that needs to train

I don't see how a youtuber is a 'controlled' environment.

Comment

Controlled. I think y'all are missing the main word
                  True that, my mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    What do all 3 of those stations have in common?

Another one proving my point.

Comment

Because he is an idiot and will say something stupid..Wilders handlers need to stop him from talking as much as well as he says idiotic stuff all the time

Comment

Working...
                      X