Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't AJ allowed to do interviews outside a controlled environment?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Nobody speaks for Wilder, Fury, Whyte, or Ruiz. But AJ is always tucked away until he's promoting a fight or has something to sell
    Yes, Finkle never talks for Wilder. He also never stepped in when Wilder was asked a question and started stuttering either.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      AJ does plenty of youtuber interviews. He was on the breakfast club with that one guy who openly said he thought Wilder would beat him and really just wanted to prove he wasn't "scared" of talking to AJ face to face, and AJ handled it perfectly. It was live.

He also went on ESPN live, and that other popular radio show live when he was rapping.

Look in the youtube comments, everybody thought he was a great guy.
      So what you're saying isn't true at all.
      you are so full of crap..... 😂😂😂😂😂😂

joshua lost to a morbidly obese diabetic with autism bro.... 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

Comment

What do all 3 of those stations have in common?

Another one proving my point.
        I’m confused what you are asking for then tbh. Are you asking why Anthony Joshua doesn’t give interviews to every bozo with a phone in his hand?

You know how many chancers with phones in their hand hang around boxing these days? He would never get a second to himself. Hearn does it because that’s his job

Comment

It's been over a week & outside of the post fight conference we've barely heard from AJ. I've seen Hearn all over the press, YouTube, print media, telling us what AJ supposedly said. But I haven't heard AJ himself say any of this stuff Hearn has been telling us he's saying in private. I understand what Hearn is doing. He's creating what he wants us to believe of AJ. But I'd like to hear AJ say some of these things before Eddie has said them publically.

Ever since he said he wanted $50 mil to fight and Wilder called his bluff he's been shut down. Except for that one time he spoke & told us to go train to fight Wilder. But now we only hear from him when he has a fight to promote.
          - -Why don't you call yer mom down to the basement and get her to make yer bed and tell you the facts of life?

Ain't you old enuff?

Comment

Joshua was VERY carefully manufactured, maintained and promoted from the Matchroom laboratory.

He basically has a very submissive personality, a gentle giant if you will.

Lets be honest, he was never going to be a brain surgeon or a poet laureate so boxing provides a huge personal fortune for young Antony and his mum.

It's a shame his master Hearn won't let him loose now and again, but maybe the risk to his primary robot is just too high.

#stayhumble.

Comment

I think Fury is the only guy that i have seen being interviewed without a promoter or manager standing around looking to interject in his questioning. With Joshua i have seen Hearn in the background, with Whyte i have seen his brother (Baby ting) in the background, Wilder with Finkel and espinoza in the background helping him through interviews. So you can't really say its only Joshua with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                I’m confused what you are asking for then tbh. Are you asking why Anthony Joshua doesn’t give interviews to every bozo with a phone in his hand?

You know how many chancers with phones in their hand hang around boxing these days? He would never get a second to himself. Hearn does it because that’s his job
                The three channels you posted all have something in common. What is it?

Comment

Working...
                X