Stephen A Smith Furious w/ Canelo on ESPN TV Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
    Only blacks support this guy **** em!
    Do you have stats (sources) to back that up? I didn't know that. I haven't seen any knowledgeable boxing fan, black or not, who thinks Smith KSAB.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
      I'm just kidding, #TEAMPBC.
      Cool. I don't care about PBC, tho!

Comment

So why is he mad at Canelo? I can't click the vid.

What's his beef with both? I know he had a rant about Andy after the fight, but why is he still mad at Andy too?

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
          So why is he mad at Canelo? I can't click the vid.

What's his beef with both? I know he had a rant about Andy after the fight, but why is he still mad at Andy too?
          He claims Canelo is responsible for mega fights not happening. Ok, Rocky Fielding was a joke but GGG twice and Jacobs are/were big fights against proper opponents.

I think Stephan A is funny sometimes but completely unwatchable, unlistenable much of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            He claims Canelo is responsible for mega fights not happening. Ok, Rocky Fielding was a joke but GGG twice and Jacobs are/were big fights against proper opponents.

I think Stephan A is funny sometimes but completely unwatchable, unlistenable much of the time.

How does he even come to that conclusion?

Mayweather at 23, GGG twice as you said, Jacobs right away as you stated and he's known for fighting everyone, just like Oscar used to.

The hell?

Comment

Stephen A. Smith is an Assclown who DKSAB. He has a very fragile ego. He is very sensitive to people who criticize his commentaries or anyone who impugns his sources or reports.

I remember when he had that major falling out with Kevin Durant over very similar issues. He is nothing more than a bully and a wannabe studio gangsta analyst!

In addition, I remember when he tried to start some smoke with Money May and Floyd had to slap him down and put him in his place like the bitch he is and he's been kissing Money May's ass ever since

Comment

They brought boxing back to free tv.
                The beginning was good. Now almost everything is suggested as a PPV for their good fighters and for even some who aren't that good anymore, like Wilder, Porter, Thurman, the Pacman, etc.

Their potential great young fighters seem to be in a detention camp as well. So, no, I don't think they are that good at all.

Davis should drop them and Floyd and go elsewhere.
                Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 06-05-2019, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Comment

Who you got? Errol Spence or Shawn Porter, and how do you see that fight playing out?
                    Spence KO. Porter isn't that good. The real bulldozer Spence would fight Porter, not the boxing master who fought Mikey. He fought Mikey that way out of pride to show him he could beat him either way.

Spence KO Porter in 10 or less.

Comment

Did this idiot say “better watch what you say?”

Homie, Yap that racist shyt to canelo and your ass will get decapitated and thrown back to your ghetto.

Comment

Working...
                      X