Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder On Hearn 'Classless' Quip: I Feel The Same Way About Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    Don’t feed the troll.....
    Why, aren't you hungry?

Oh you were talking about somebody else? Sorry, it's just that I know who the trolls on here are and you're one of the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Wilder really really does not like Hearn. Something happened there for all that disdain
      Yeah, the fear of AJ. Wilder needed to discredit Hearn to stop that fight from happening. That's where it comes from. Any f3cking idiot can see that.

Comment

I found this video quite revealing about just how much control Eddie Hearn has over joshua https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYXYqGakS6k&app=desktop
        It doesn't shock me you get your information from these lying pieces of shlt. You're their target audience.

Comment

you guys knew damn well wilder was going to talk sht, you all including hearn have been the most classless of them all now your azzez want to sit on the high seat of morality? GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
            Eddie calling someone classless is hilarious. John Skipper just pulled him in line and removed him from negotiations because of his childish insults and comments.
            More lies. Hearn asked for Skipper to make the fight on the basis of Wilder and co refusing to sit down with them. Hearn removed one of the roadblocks by doing so. Wilder still ran. He knew he couldn't do the same with Skipper the way he dealt with Eddie by discrediting him so they came out and basically said they don't want the fight. 2020 remember? It would have looked too suspicious had they slandered Skipper.

You live in a reality you've created for yourself in that mental asylum. As have most Americans. If you were me watching all this, you'd find you f3cking creepy as well. You lot lie like it's a f3cking Olympic sport or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              lol...im sorry...im going to sound like im piling on and just being pro wilder

but this dude hearn was completely classless for months in regards to wilder and his management....finkel is a respected man in the industry and is straight forward...and this guy was running around calling him "shirley"...even in the weeks leading up to this ruiz/aj fight....they constantly jerked wilder around and tried to make him look like the bad guy.......

what did u expect from wilder? a sympathy card? fugg off
              as usual they are the villian and the victim!!!

Comment

Welcome back son! Thought you off’d yourself I did
                I was on here the night of the fight. What are you talking about?

It's good you see no problem with what Wilder is saying. He's just like you isn't he? A deceiving, lying coward who is beyond delusion and can't stop contradicting himself. Ye he thinks AJ is the one doing it. Do you know what projections are? You're full of them.

You found the right country for your mental level. Your kind would when it comes to being satanic.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
                  Luis Ortiz is an old man with high blood pressure and cholesterol. Another overrated tomato 🍅 can. Joshua beats ortiz easy .
                  but you guys talk about class??? lets talk about the class AJ was taken to from round 1-7 vs ruiz while you are here. you people arent boxing fans you are trolls... you all are eating crow and its funny how you try to bring up everything but what we saw saturday. a stiff, flatfooted, no defense having, regular straight up and down fighter with no stamina... I used to say aj would beat ortiz but after saturday HELL NO!

Comment

Originally posted by Masterclass775 View Post
                    Dude did you just see what happened to AJ? He CAN NOT TAKE A PUNCH!! He’s been hurt in his last 5 now 6 fights... I think this AJ beats (insert name here) talk needs to stop until we see what happens after the Ruiz 2 fight.. because depending on how he wins or loses that one he may be done as the an elite heavyweight and pushed to gatekeeper status.
                    Only Whyte, Ruiz and Wlad hurt him. No one else. Whereas Wilder has been hurt by more opponents.

Comment

salty man should have taken the 100 million...just sayn

Comment

Working...
                      X