Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder On Hearn 'Classless' Quip: I Feel The Same Way About Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
    Don't fighters normally want to fight wherever they'll be paid the most to fight?
    Not if Wilder thinks he'll get beat that's why no AJ and no Dillian Whyte. Yes fat older version of Ruiz for peanuts
    Last edited by factsarenice; 06-04-2019, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      Also if Ruiz successfully defends his titles against AJ and Wilder beats Ortiz and Fury. That could set up a huge fight to determine the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion! And since Ruiz and Wilder are both managed by Al Haymon it shouldn't be any arguments over networks, A side or location!! And none of that letting the fight marinate bs!!
      Oh don't worry, we know Wilder will go back to his "One face, one champion" shtick if Ruiz wins the rematch. Wilder will have no problem facing him the way he did with AJ. We know that clearly.

Comment

Should be asking why Wilder is ducking Dillian Whyte for two years now.

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        why are uk fans so obsessed with wilders money and not how bad the fighter they hyped up so much got his azz beat saturday? shouldnt that be what we as boxing fans discuss after a big fight like that? why are we continuously talking about wilder money and ortiz???

Comment

you guys knew damn well wilder was going to talk sht, you all including hearn have been the most classless of them all now your azzez want to sit on the high seat of morality? GTFOH
          The only classless ones are Wilder and his grotesque fans. But you're deluded as f3ck, so you would think this. Liars who try to control the narrative hate it when people tell them the truth and facts. But your narcissism won't accept it.

You and Wilder are cowards. You have no real substance.

Comment

as usual they are the villian and the victim!!!
            They are the villain? Care to show me where they're the villains in all of this?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              The only classless ones are Wilder and his grotesque fans. But you're deluded as f3ck, so you would think this. Liars who try to control the narrative hate it when people tell them the truth and facts. But your narcissism won't accept it.

You and Wilder are cowards. You have no real substance.
              all the substance i need is aj getting his azz whooped all over the ring by a short armed guy who took the fight on short notice and eats snicker bars all day.... i mean he knocked him down 4 times, i can see aj getting hit with a punch... but to be outclassed by ruiz was terrible and flat out pathetic. whats your thoughts on saturday sid?

Comment

Wilder the ducker is now he's ducking Dillian Whyte...amiright?

so thats why the guy you hyped up so much got exposed to be a mental midget who cant throw a jab????

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  They are the villain? Care to show me where they're the villains in all of this?
                  the true villian is ANDY RUIZ!!!! he made ajs daddy wanna fight hearn!

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
                    Yeah Joshua you're going to regret someone dictating your career kind of like how Al haymon told Wilder to turn down a 140 million
                    AJ is the boss. Hearn dictates nothing. Unless you have evidence that proves otherwise?

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      Wilder the ducker is now he's ducking Dillian Whyte...amiright?
                      when will AJ learn to DUCK a punch????????

Comment

Working...
                      X