Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder On Hearn 'Classless' Quip: I Feel The Same Way About Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Brettcappe;19808343]
    Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

"sawn-off shotgun". Is that a british thing you cuckold?
    No it isn't. They have them in the states as well. It's just a shotgun with a shorter barrel. But it isn't surprising you're clueless about them because you're clearly clueless about everything. Your nation is dumb, that's why. You're a another example of this like most of you on here.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Brettcappe;19808352]
      Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Your mum probably takes a better punch than Joshua. I'm sure your drunken father smacked her around a few times. BOMBSQUAAAAD!
      The hilarious thing here is, you're 55 years old. But you're this ret4rded.

Thanks for making my day.

Wilder has a weak chin too you idiot. Just look at his pro and amateur fights. Had he hooked with Ruiz like that and got caught moving into it, he'd have probably been stopped right there and then.

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post
        Talking in circles isn't going to help, it's just making you look pathetic.
        Talking in circles? What are you even talking about?

Just learn how to spell next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jondacon View Post
          Bruh. Stop. You're embarrassing yourself. You look like a fool, responding, replying and trying to justify and defend Eddie Hearn. Its pathetic really.

None of it matters, AJ has been exposed.. he will never been gifted all the titles again and doesn't have the true fighting heart to work his way back up through the ranks.

You backed the wrong horse. Take your L with dignity, AJ has...

It seems you're taking his loss harder then he is... smh
          Where am I defending Edie Hearn?

We're talking about Wilder and his projections because the thread is about his comments. So I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about. But there's nothing new there when it comes to Americans.

Who's taking the loss hard? I accept it. We're talking about Wilder here. What are you on about????

AJ was never gifted the titles. He had to beat top fighters to get them. Wilder was gifted his belt though because he ducked Chisora who won the fight against Scott but Scott got the shot after coming off a loss. Wilder told Chisora he wouldn't fight him until he's beaten Wlad and Fury even though he had no intention of fighting either. This after all the cries that people were ducking him. But when Chisora called him out, he ducked like the coward does with everyone.

What makes you think AJ can't work himself back to the top? He proved he had heart in the win against Wlad.

You're talking about dignity when you're talking about a completely different subject to the one I am and wanting to twist it around because you can't debate what Wilder is saying? Irony, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jondacon View Post
            Bahahaha. You're so butt hurt its hilarious. Lmao..

Cry me a fuccing river. Maybe boxing isnt for you soft types.. go watch cheerleading.

Talking about Wars in a country without guns.. lmao. America would wipe you guys off the face of the earth.
            "GoD sAVe ThE qUeEn.." LMFAO
            I'm soft because I don't like all the lies, delusion, contradictions, smears and hypocrisy? Nah, you're soft when you don't exist in reality like a normal person. That's a true coward.

The boxing is fine. It's just all the madness from freaks that is the problem.

I wasn't talking about the UK or any country specifically. Anyone will do. Just look at the situation right now with Iran. I'd support them over you lot. I hate no one more than you freaks. I genuinely despise you lot. Vile doesn't even begin to describe you.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              There you go with your agenda. Angry little man. Like I told the other jackass find post of me posting what you are claiming.

You guys are the new p a c t a r d s. Some Brits are great fans and then you have you and a few others that are an embarrassment.
              You're the one who called me dumb. So I asked you to point out, like I have in the past, what I've said that is dumb?

This must have been the 10th time I've asked you this year. Yet, nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                You're the one who called me dumb. So I asked you to point out, like I have in the past, what I've said that is dumb?

This must have been the 10th time I've asked you this year. Yet, nothing.
                Your anti USA bias. Are we going to play games? There I said it again. Your own post are your downfall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  Talking in circles? What are you even talking about?

Just learn how to spell next time.
                  Everything was spelled correctly and you're totally lost.

You've been getting your azz spanked so much around here so much It's screwed your head man.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    Your anti USA bias. Are we going to play games? There I said it again. Your own post are your downfall.
                    I'm against most Americans on here for a reason. They spread lies, they're hypocrites, they're delusional, they contradict themselves all the time. They're looking to spit poison on any British fighter. They always do it. Always have. Nothing they say is true. Whereas everything I've said is a fact. Prove otherwise? I keep on asking people to disprove what I say but none of you can. That right there tells you everything you need to know.

My posts can't be my downfall when they're all true.

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                      Everything was spelled correctly and you're totally lost.

You've been getting your azz spanked so much around here so much It's screwed your head man.
                      You still want my attention after correcting you? Just give it a week to let the humiliation ease off a little. I prescribe early morning walks and plenty of hugs and candy. You'll be right as rain in no time.

My azz gets spanked on here? My, you're humiliation was even worse than I thought. Now you're deluded too. Better give it 2 weeks just to be on the safe side.

Comment

Working...
                      X