Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder On Hearn 'Classless' Quip: I Feel The Same Way About Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
    Don't fighters normally want to fight wherever they'll be paid the most to fight?
    Have you seen Showtime offer up more money than was on offer by DAZN?

Comment

• Hearn offered Wilder 100 million and he said no to fight the fat old guy for peanuts. That's not opinion but a verifiable fact.

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
      “Hopefully this can be a lesson learned for (Hearn). He allowed the biggest fight in the world to not happen. He allowed Joshua to miss out on $50 million. I told Joshua that personally. I told him, you’re going to regret allowing someone to dictate your career.”

Those that claim that Wider ducked Joshua are off base. As a boxing fan I knew that Joshua lacked a chin and stamina. Obviously the industry itself had to know!

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        why are uk fans so obsessed with wilders money and not how bad the fighter they hyped up so much got his azz beat saturday? shouldnt that be what we as boxing fans discuss after a big fight like that? why are we continuously talking about wilder money and ortiz???
        You'd like to forget about Wilder's latest duck and being a coward wouldn't you? Wilder's lies keep piling up so we'll talk about them on this thread. Want to talk about AJ's loss, go to another thread.

Comment

• Hearn offered Wilder 100 million and he said no to fight the fat old guy for peanuts. That's not opinion but a verifiable fact.
          Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
          Also if Ruiz successfully defends his titles against AJ and Wilder beats Ortiz and Fury. That could set up a huge fight to determine the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion! And since Ruiz and Wilder are both managed by Al Haymon it shouldn't be any arguments over networks, A side or location!! And none of that letting the fight marinate bs!!

Comment

• But you do admit Wilder ducked AJ and is ducking Dillian Whyte...amiright?
            Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            if only AJ ducked some of ruiz punches...

Comment

• Originally posted by Javcar View Post
              Luis Ortiz is an old man with high blood pressure and cholesterol. Another overrated tomato 🍅 can. Joshua beats ortiz easy .
              Just like he beats Andy easy? Josh can’t do **** against someone who throws more than one punch at a time.

Comment

bro u still talkin about wilder???
                On a thread about Wilder? Erm, yeah. That's what we're supposed to be doing. Want to talk about something else, go find that thread and talk about it ret4rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                  Hearn offered Wilder 100 million and he said no to fight the fat old guy for peanuts. That's not opinion but a verifiable fact.
                  He wanted to SIGN Wilder! Why? Because Joshua is a bum and slick Eddie knew it. Wilder was never offered a one fight deal! Why? Because they knew that Joshua would have been out cold in one round! Both of those deals were contingent on Wilder and Joshua both winning their respective fights. Wilder did his part and Joshua has no heart! What a chump. Flattened by Ruiz! You still have Liverpool and Manchester United. Of course that sport sucks as much as Anthony Joshua!

Comment

• But Curt, if what you mean by, "keeping his end" you mean Wilder is ducking Dillian Whyte then yes, Wilder remains unbeaten fighting cans.

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    my favorite part is AJ actually asked for that 50 mil

i dont remember wilder asking DAZN to make him any offer...wilder seems just fine with the course that was plotted and how things were going....too bad AJ couldnt live up to his end of the deal cause hes not a man and cant fight
                    Last edited by factsarenice; 06-04-2019, 11:14 PM.

Comment

all the substance i need is aj getting his azz whooped all over the ring by a short armed guy who took the fight on short notice and eats snicker bars all day.... i mean he knocked him down 4 times, i can see aj getting hit with a punch... but to be outclassed by ruiz was terrible and flat out pathetic. whats your thoughts on saturday sid?
                      We're not talking about the AJ loss though are we? We're talking about who is classless because that's what the thread is about.

So no, you don't have any substance. You've just proven it again by deflecting. Projections and deflection. That's all you lot do.

Comment

Working...
                      X