Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder On Hearn 'Classless' Quip: I Feel The Same Way About Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    Shirley

“We won’t let him go”

Wilder you are a slave and are owned

The reason the fight didn’t happen is because you walked away from 100m

Keep trying to change history
    Your boyfriend quit.

Comment

• I can't blame Deontay Wilder for feeling the way he does. The fact is Eddie Hearn and Matchroom stalled, delayed and sabotaged the fight that all of us boxing fans wanted to see by playing cute.

Now we know why. It's because Joshua wasn't ready for Deontay Wilder at the time and still isn't because he lacks a chin and stamina. They have moved Anthony Joshua's career along so fast that he just couldn't handle all the pressure.

Now they are pushing for an immediate rematch which AJ isn't psychologically prepared for at the moment. His mind and body are obviously drained and needs rest. He should take some extra time off so he recover from that KO loss to Andy Ruiz.

However, Matchroom Sport wont do that because they don't care about this kid's future or well-being. They only care about themselves. They are going to push him out there anyway; Even if that means risking and ruining AJ's career, just so they can save their own ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Javcar View Post
        Luis Ortiz is an old man with high blood pressure and cholesterol. Another overrated tomato 🍅 can. Joshua beats ortiz easy .
        I bet you said the same about Ruiz, being a tomato can. What is Joshua young 29 y/o stud EX HW chump that got his ASS handed to him by a 25-1 odds loser ON PAPER. Joshua is a ***** guarantee he loses rematch and lose to any top HW he fights he will be off the boxing charts 2-3 yrs....Now thats a hype job

Comment

• Andy win where others was afraid

Wilder is not very convince he could beat aj, that's why he is all after money, Andy fix his eyes on the belts not on cash like other story Wilder &co,so respect to Andy, Wilder can keep on fighting all the tired legs in the world,in boxing a side call the shots.... Andy win where others was afraid...

Comment

• Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
            Wilder is a coward who is sick because he turned down multiple offers to hold out for more money. Which he has now lost the chance to earn because of a fat Mexican.
            The words u use all relate to AJ not Wilder who is now without his titles.

The only person right now with a loss is AJ

Comment

• And this idiot run away from a verified 100m .. Not fake 50m accept with no details of the deal lmao... coward champion of the world

Comment

• Boy I tell ya.once deontay finally get a hold of all them belts they'll be in his hands for a long time atleast till he 35 yrs old.and that is one of the main reasons hearn did alot of stalling.

Comment

• Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
                  Wilder is a coward who is sick because he turned down multiple offers to hold out for more money. Which he has now lost the chance to earn because of a fat Mexican.
                  Only by your avatar name we know you are a B.S dude! and another eurozozo d!kh£@d liar? lol!

AJ and his master brithead hearn refused $50 millions assured to face Wilder for one fight.. all honest boxing fans know that real fact, the rest, I mean, all the B.S from Big Idiot Joshua & brithead hearn are lies for morons like you

And even I dislike Big Baby Joshua i will never call him a coward.. even he proved it for years by ducking Wilder & Ortiz and at the same time saying everyday on the media that Wilder & Ortiz don't wanted to face him

(If you are from england.. you protest in london (with an ugly **** mayor) against the U.S president but don't have the balls to protest for the rise of violent crime into that ugly city of d!kh£@ds)

Comment

• Wilder still going on about the phantom $50m when he turned down Skippers offer worth more than twice as much?

Comment

• I don't know who was to blame for their fight not happening when it should have, but it will never be a big superfight anymore. I have to say, Wilder would likely knock Joshua out quite convincingly on recent evidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X