Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder On Hearn 'Classless' Quip: I Feel The Same Way About Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Should be asking why Wilder is ducking Dillian Whyte for two years now.
    Wilder - “I’ll fight Whyte if Joshua is next”

Hearn - “you don’t make the rules. Sign what we give you”

BTW, did anyone see AJ QUIT on Saturday night?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Wow kid you really age some legitimate mental illness don’t you! Did aj getting knocked out send you over the edge?
      It's clear who has the behaviours of someone who has mental illness.

Very clear.

Comment

• At least you admit that Wilder ducked AJ and is ducking Dillian Whyte and that takes courage. I'm proud of you old school.

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Anyone else loving seeing this sidknee kid in complete meltdown over Joshua and Hearn eating crow lol....I am 😁

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Just like he beats Andy easy? Josh can’t do **** against someone who throws more than one punch at a time.
          Yeah, none of AJ's opponents managed to throw more than one punch at a time. It's the truth... In your world. In mine, not at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            The fight was offered to wilder in the US.
            I understand that. That's why it doesn't make sense as an example of an American refusing to fight overseas. Your responses are peculiar and confusing. Perhaps the fault is mine. Wish you nothing but the best.

Comment

• Should be asking why Wilder is ducking Dillian Whyte for two years now. It's a good question, no?
              Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Wilder - “I’ll fight Whyte if Joshua is next”

Hearn - “you don’t make the rules. Sign what we give you”

BTW, did anyone see AJ QUIT on Saturday night?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
                I think you're confusing two different things? I was responding to the notion that Americans don't like to travel. Most fighters don't like to travel, but they travel when the money is much higher for traveling. How often are American stars in a situation where traveling would result in a much higher purse? Seems pretty rare. Stars from other countries come to the US to make more money. American fighters already live where the money is. So why would they have to travel?

Not sure why you brought up TV networks. That's a totally different thing.
                When offered your biggest payday, you travel like Brits do and have for over a hundred years. You don't see any other fighters from other countries refusing to travel for their biggest payday do you? That's why you see so many non Americans fighting in the UK. Because they're not cowards who make excuses all the time and throw up roadblocks.

Check out all your fighters and see them ducking at least one fighter when the fight will take place in the US. So what are your excuses for that?

The DAZN contract had the first fight taking place in the US. Eddie has offered this for about 8-9 months now.

Comment

Because this thread is about Wilder and being classless.
                  Hey I think Sid-Knee is a friggen weenie just like the next guy, but this is the truth.

Even though there is also truth in what Wilder said about AJ running from him, but I have to admit Wilder could have made his jab at him with a little more style, maybe tempered it with wishing him the best to rebound, etc.

Instead he laid it on thick, showed he was pissed that he didn't get the opportunity to cash in, and lacked the class of a champion. As a fighter he's tops, but I was disappointed in the immaturity and Lack of professionalism. He can do better than that and should.

..... and your still a weenie Sid.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    Should be asking why Wilder is ducking Dillian Whyte for two years now. It's a good question, no?
                    Just because you copy and paste the same post over and over doesn’t mean you’re right.

Comment

We all know that 50 Mill offer was bogus. We all know Wilder has been ducking every offer from Hearn and DAZN. The only ones who believe otherwise, are Americans and a few weirdos from elsewhere due to being bitter.

Wilder is a coward. We both know that regardless of you saying otherwise. But you hate truth so spin lies and pretend otherwise. You lack the courage and character to be honest. Just like Wilder does.
                      So Deontay Wilder fought Ortiz and Fury and is rematching them yet he ducked one of the most overrated paper tiger heavyweight champions in decades. A guy with no chin, no stamina, and no heart. Are you really that ****** to believe that? I thought britain was known for their schooling. The group on this forum is comprised of some dumb motherfuc.ers. Ask yourself this question, really slowly, would would anyone duck a guy who is robotic, with little stamina, and no chin? Ponder that question please!

Comment

Working...
                      X