Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'd Fight Wilder Rematch The Same - I Won 10 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
    Wilder by earlier ko. He’s just gotta throw the big right hand with sweeping left hook as often as he can and it’s an easy win.
    On another note, (for the ***** fans)
    Fury landed a mere 86 TOTAL punches against the big klit to score a win in a “poncing around” affair whereas Tony Joshua completely cleaned out the former heavyweight king with a clear knockout and probably landed more shots in the first session.
    There are people (including wilder) who claim AJ is a lie or “mediocre” but, just that one fight says enough put all that to bed. A loss to Ruiz? SO what? He has to win a rematch is all. All the crap from wilder and he hasn’t faced the big klit and all the crap from the ***** and he barely landed a punch! AJ would still beat either.
    Assuming he doesn’t have a total freeze over again like the other night. He knows he went wrong and will not lose sleep over it.
    AJ? LOL he almost lost to Klitschko and got destroyed by Ruiz. Wilder kills AJ and Fury boxes AJ's head off. Stop it

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      Wilder and Fury both sounds in denial.

Fury could have lost by tko with another referee, if was a 0,00001 inch close to lose by KO.

Wilder IMO, won 4 rounds, lost 8, and despite both KD should have lost the decision.

So one because of his lazy style and one arm defense arguably got koed and one because of his non existent footwork got outboxed and clowned.

The one who will win the rematch will be the less denial, and more aware of his own mistakes.
      Good post and your assessment of the last fight and the upcoming fight are spot on, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
        Can’t win rounds just by avoiding shots and not making other guy pay for it..... most people expected wilder to miss a lot of shots you was suppose to pot shot him instead you landed 25% of your punches making rounds closer than what it needed to be
        That's literally all Floyd Mayweather does and he gets UD's all the ****ing time.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          If the exact same match happened and it was Floyd/Ward/Jacobs (Fury) vs. Manny/Kovalev/GGG (Wilder) every fan boy on here would be saying Floyd/Ward/Jacobs won 10 rounds and 2 knock downs don't even come close to overcoming that. Only Wilder fan boys root on the bad decisions for the fighters they are fan boys of.
          Preach my brother

Comment

How many rounds could you seriously score to Wilder?

Comment

For me, Fury will box him to a decision in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                How many rounds could you seriously score to Wilder?
                Even the rounds he scored knockdowns in - he lost the majority of time during those rounds too. The fight really was one-sided if you isolate those two knockdowns.

Comment

I think fury could target wilders body more. Because is it possible to make wilder not so powerful in 12th round?

Comment

Fury is saying that he clearly won all the rounds he did not get dropped in. Wilder had two 10-8 rounds.

With having two 10-8 rounds, Wilder only needed to win 3 of the 10 remaining rounds to score a draw.

That is why the one judge scored it a draw and the fight ended in a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      I think fury could target wilders body more. Because is it possible to make wilder not so powerful in 12th round?

On the flip side, I thought Wilder's key to winning was to target Fury's body. Fury fights tall, his head is out of range most of the time, he's a massive guy, his body is a big target, closer in range and we know he blew up to 350+ lbs so targeting his body to wear out his stamina would be huge. I was also expecting Fury's stamina to be impacted in the Wilder fight from his weight gain/loss but it was not at all. Unfortunately Wilder is a head hunter and only focused on a big KO to the head. Could you imagine how brutal his body shots would be with that power if he was a body puncher? And the best part about body punching is anyone can be stopped. Foreman stopped iron chinned George Chuvalo with brutal body shots, poor Chuvalo was practically curled up in the corner while Foreman was wailing on his ribs, it hurt just to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X