• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
    so....
    by that logic....

if any of joshuas previous mismatched 38 year old bum opponents
    had bottled it. you would give them a pass to?
    Look, the only point I am making is if any of the reports are true that Joshua was knocked out in sparring and suffered a concussion as a result of it.

In addition, if he suffered a panic attack in the dressing room just moments prior to his fight with Andy Ruiz, Jr. too. Then yes, I would have given both him and his opponent's a pass.

If they are not healthy enough to fight then they should not be allowed inside of a boxing ring in the first place because it's too dangerous. Fighters literally lose their lives in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Look, the only point I am making is if any of the reports are true that Joshua was knocked out in sparring and suffered a concussion as a result of it.

In addition, if he suffered a panic attack in the dressing room just moments prior to his fight with Andy Ruiz, Jr. too. Then yes, I would have given both him and his opponent's a pass.

If they are not healthy enough to fight then they should not be allowed inside of a boxing ring in the first place because it's too dangerous. Fighters literally lose their lives in the ring.

there is a word that describes people who let fear get the best of them.
      they are called cowards.

but dont take my word for it

“The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters." - Cus D'Amato

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Not sure what his has to do with Eddie Hearn, but he seemed to get blamed for everything

I heard one of the LDBC guys complain about Donald Trump and blame Eddie for basically getting him elected. They were sure Eddie was colluding with "the Russians".
        lol wut?? 😃😃😃😃😃😃

what is ldbc???

Comment

they are called cowards.

“The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters." - Cus D'Amato

Joshua went out and fought Ruiz. So how is he a coward? FFS, why don't you think before you type?

Comment

they are called cowards.

Sure and if he would have suffered a major, massive and fatal heart attack as a result of his fear, it would have been perfectly ok by you because he would have died a hero in your book huh? Yeah, I get what you are saying now.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Joshua went out and fought Ruiz. So how is he a coward? FFS, why don't you think before you type?
              trying to change the narrative again huh bobby? 😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Sure and if he would have suffered a major, massive and fatal heart attack as a result of his fear, it would have been perfectly ok by you because he would have died a hero in your book huh? Yeah, I get what you are saying now.
                😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO L

i've change my mind about you.
                your alright champion4ever 👍😃 🍻

and for the record if thought even for a second that joshua might die by heart attack against ruiz of all people i would have actually bought the fight instead of stealing/streaming it.

i would pay twice 👍😃

Comment

trying to change the narrative again huh bobby? 😂😂😂😂
                  By definition he isn't a coward. You're just very stupid, like most Wilder fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    By definition he isn't a coward. You're just very stupid, like most Wilder fans.
                    juice boy ducked wilder
                    juice boy ducked ortiz
                    juice boy ducked fury

and the reports say he tried to run away but was forced/dragged to the ring against RUIZ. 😝

yeah you're right not a coward at all 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

juice boy ducked wilder
                      juice boy ducked ortiz
                      juice boy ducked fury

and the reports say he tried to run away but was forced/dragged to the ring against RUIZ. 😝

yeah you're right not a coward at all 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
                      I feel sorry for thick cunts like you. You don't even know how stupid you are, i'm sure when you type shit like this you actually think it's makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X