No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn is a despicable liar.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    I feel sorry for thick cunts like you. You don't even know how stupid you are, i'm sure when you type shit like this you actually think it's makes sense.

LOLOLOLOL

SALTY AS HELL XD

im not the one who destroyed british boxing bro LMAO 😂😂😂😂

you can blame eddie hearn for that and to a lesser extent blame
    "diabetes" ruiz.

LMAO 😜😜😜😜😜😜

Comment

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
      LOLOLOLOL

SALTY AS HELL XD

im not the one who destroyed british boxing bro LMAO 😂😂😂😂

you can blame eddie hearn for that and to a lesser extent blame
      "diabetes" ruiz.

LMAO 😜😜😜😜😜😜
      Oh no British boxing is destroyed

Comment

lol wut?? 😃😃😃😃😃😃

what is ldbc???
        probably you

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          probably you
          probably your mom 👍😃

Comment

probably your mom 👍😃
            Enjoy your ban.

Comment

Can’t say he threw Rocky Fielding under the bus. He probably made 10x the money he’ll ever make and would’ve ended up losing that regular title to some Euro level fighter.

As for Brook, i kind of agree. Seems like Hearn was desperate to get GGG to the UK to show he can attract big names to the UK and do a PPV and ended up sticking his best Welterweight in with him because Eubank chickened out. Then again, Brook didn’t HAVE to accept, but i think Hearn knew he would because the money was good and he wasn’t getting big WW fights.

Comment

I heard from a mate of mine that knows UK boxing inside out that Hearn was responsible for the economic crash of 2008 and the death of around 5 million Jews between 1941 and 1945

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                  Having a panic attack is serious business. Many even requiring medical attention and some form of treatment and aftercare. In fact, if the stories turn out to be true, it is almost criminal what people are saying happened. You remember Oliver McCall having a mental breakdown against Lennox Lewis? Yea, that chit is dangerous.

oliver mccall was doing drugs and didn't train.

you're telling me AJ wins a gold medal, knocks out all but one of the pro fighters he's faced including getting off the deck vs wladimir klitschko, and gets so panicked at the idea of fighting andy ruiz on 4-5 weeks that he can't make it out of his dressing room with medical justification?

you guys are incredibly f#cking pathetic. really just next level, all kinds of pathetic. i expected some excuses. really, i expected a lot more silence. i expected you to leave the forum the way 75% of pacquiao fans did when marquez knocked him out. this is an incredibly bad look for all of you. you're making ecxuses like a 9 year old who just saw his older brother get beat up and realized he's actually a human being. you're talking about excuses, but deep down you know you just saw somebody you look up to lose a fight to a better man even though you didn't think that was possible. you let eddie hearn tell you what to think, and bring AJ into your home to f#ck your girlfriend.

the dude lost to a better fighter because it's boxing adn you're allowed to punch each other. joshua's chin is not that good. watch all of his fights' closely and you'll see it manifest.

blame his preparation, because it's obvious he was overlooking ruiz. but don't f#cking excuse his loss! this is a 29 year old in his absolute f#cking prime and he lost to a flat out better HW with a better chin and fast enough hands and enough power to end the fight.

Comment

probably your mom 👍😃

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Enjoy your ban.
                      lol
                      its the small victories huh? 😂

now im back and everyone knows you are a snitching coward
                      nice job 👍😃

Comment

Working...