No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Would Love a Joshua Rematch in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
    becarefull little youngster your mouth is writing checks that your body cant cash!!
    FUCC off you weak biitch!
    I told you if you're planning on coming to Cali then get at me.
    If not then stay off my **** you little biitch!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      FUCC off you weak biitch!
      I told you if you're planning on coming to Cali then get at me.
      If not then stay off my **** you little biitch!
      well dont be talking shet about me on what you can do, cuz i know for a fact you cant hang with me your just a lil youngster wanna be tough guy

Comment

He isn't a Mexican, he's born and bred in California. Joshua never asked Hearn to fight in Nigeria.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          They are haters, simple like that.

Andy is 100% mexican
          Born in California????????

Comment

I vote for Dallas and Jerry Jones' Death Star stadium. 110,000 Mexicans and 10,000 Brits. Mexicans here are still very butt hurt about Mikey Garcia getting beat up by Spence; they have someone besides Canelo to back now.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              He isn't a Mexican, he's born and bred in California. Joshua never asked Hearn to fight in Nigeria.
              True but if they had the right infrastructure in place there he probably would want to.

That's not a tattoo of jolly old England on AJ.

Comment

Put the fight in Mexicali. 15 minutes south of Imperial yet still in Mexico!

Comment

well dont be talking shet about me on what you can do, cuz i know for a fact you cant hang with me your just a lil youngster wanna be tough guy
                  Shut the Fucc up biitch!
                  You're a punk!

Comment

[QUOTE=Catrin;19801915]
                    Im trying to help you !! were not in mexico anymore!! we left that behing, deep down you know just like i know that life in mexico sucks!! and thats why we are here!!

answer this do you like what mexico has to offer or do you like what america has to offer? this is a dream that your parents had for you and thats why you are here so represent and be proud to be an AMERICAN!!! we are here for a better life better that what mexico has to offer!! and that a fact!!! and thats why your here!!

so your advice to me is to love mexico more than i love america wile i live in america? hows that even make sence? so if i marry a woman do i love my ex more??[/

My advice is take your meds!
                    Get a life while you at it
                    That fuccing lame sapo-puto tries so hard to be a whiteboy but he's just a biitch!
                    I can't stand lames like him who think they are better than Mexicans or think that the whiteboys will accept him cause he's constantly swinging off their nutts like George of the jungle,...
                    Fucc him and his punk ass whore of a mom for raising a piece of shet like him and making him think he's better just cause he's born here.
                    His ****** ass mom should of swallowed that punk!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cybervato74 View Post
                      Put the fight in Mexicali. 15 minutes south of Imperial yet still in Mexico!
                      These people act like Imperial is near Boston or some ****.
                      I guess they have never been to border areas.

Comment

Working...
                      X