Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Would Love a Joshua Rematch in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruiz should refuse a rematch and tell Joshua to take the belts and stick them up his arse. A.J was a paper champion anyway. Joshua can fight Whyte for the "british cuckold championship" while Ruiz fights for the real championship!

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Hearn don’t got a say he’s not A side al haymon is A side and we want the rematch in Mexico City
      What are you talking about, there was a rematch clause which apparantely stipulates the venue of their choosing, so unless those reports are wrong, Hearn very much does have a say, he has all the say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Long jabber View Post
        Whats the point? americans of mexican heritage get lumped in with illegal mexicans. Mexican americans have the right to claim mexico.
        I guess so. I'm really not adamant on the whole thing. He can claim Mexico if he wants. I love the supportive aspect of Mexico and dig going there (Mazatlan). Its just that America has been good to him, and he "seems" to be like all those who rush to America, use their resources but give no props or thanks. Some from the Middle East come and criticize any & everything over here. Why stay here then? Why build a life here helping to cause bitterness, division and confusion.....And I'm not referring to constructive criticism.

Comment

• The big pay day is ready in UK now! Win or lose, Snickersman can retire and hit 400 pounds!
          Last edited by Letmaku; 06-04-2019, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            No you weren't asking. You was demanding... And you're not the first clown who's trying to tell Ruiz where he's from and what he is,.... I get fool's at work trying to tell me the same thing and I tell them the same thing I told you....
            " FUCC YOU IM MEXICAN "
            Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the USA. I'm proud to tell people I'm born here and this is the best country in the world but I'm MEXICAN! Just cause I don't live in Mexico don't mean I'm not MEXICAN. Now I don't know you or where you're from or what nationality or ethnicity you claim but if you was a whiteboy born in the USA and you told me you was Irish or Italian or German then I'd say cool.... Cause quite frankly I don't give a flying fucc what you are or what you claim to be!
            So people like Ruiz and myself don't want clowns like you trying to tell us what we are cause I already know what I am!
            All my grandparents and both my parents were born in Mexico and I have Mexican blood running thru my veins so I'm MEXICAN. That's all there is to it!
            As far as me making Andy look bad well I'm not. He's already told all you fool's that he fights for his MEXICAN heritage, he's taking the belts back to Mexico so you fool's need to drop it and let it go!
            At the end of the day he claims he's MEXICAN and none of you fool's can ever change that.
            FACTS!
            I was never "demanding" anything. I guess thats how I made it seem with that style of writing....But you've basically agreed with me: Just give the US its props - and you did - he should to - thats all....Your good points are well taken. Theres a culture there in Mexico that can't be denied or touched, with food music and camaraderie thats really admirable.....

The "bad" over there is also sick and in need of serious attention....but your always gonna have your bad "wherever" you go....America for many, is that safe haven they NEVER would have had if they stayed "home" in Mexico, or anywhere else they consider home....

Nevertheless, I never meant to demand anything. It would be like me sayin' to a family member "show respect because they have assisted you in obtaining your dream/s - don't be unthankful! but you don't necessarily have to identify with ALL they stand for," Thats all. Thats just showing respect...

Where you live can't define all you'd like to stand for or be. I like Ruiz and I'm glad for him, he seems down to earth....but I'm not too concerned with what part of the earth. Just as long as he reps with hard work, a humble attitude and good entertainment
            Last edited by lion33lit; 06-04-2019, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              These people act like Imperial is near Boston or some ****.
              I guess they have never been to border areas.

Makes me laugh every time I see some numbskull talking like that.

Comment

• [QUOTE=BigStomps;19802300]
                Originally posted by Catrin View Post

That fuccing lame sapo-puto tries so hard to be a whiteboy but he's just a biitch!
                I can't stand lames like him who think they are better than Mexicans or think that the whiteboys will accept him cause he's constantly swinging off their nutts like George of the jungle,...
                Fucc him and his punk ass whore of a mom for raising a piece of shet like him and making him think he's better just cause he's born here.
                His ****** ass mom should of swallowed that punk!
                you are the confused one!! you are in american but you love mexico more? then why are you here? its going to take some growing for you to understand!! if you went to mexico they would call you pocho just like they called andy ruiz pocho when he went to mexico!!

im not white im mexican american, i was born in the usa and so were you right? its ok to be proud of your mexican heritage but if you live in the usa you should be proud to be an american!! that does not make you white!! american is a nationality not a bloodline!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                  Well said! He’s an American citizen of Mexican heritage - he needs to stop with the disproportionate love....He was born, won the title, and shoveled down maaaad Snickers over here! He needs to show a lot more respect!
                  Well well now we are US citizens haahahahah here i thought we were rapists and thug and shet ahahahahah also no such thing as an American citizen America (North, Central, South) is a continent not a country lol. Look at your passport it states US passport not American Passport lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    If he plays his cards right he could very well become a star, the Mexicans will get behind him. Put him on a card with Canelo, that'll really help him.

The guy is talented, has a fan friendly style & he stands a chance against anybody in the division.

I also fully believe this W will increase his confidence ten fold, make him take this more seriously, really bring out the best in him.
                    Anyone buy Fury, thats an ask for Ruiz. Fury uses his height, jab, reach and has stamina and movement, and is much larger than Joshua.

I dont see that fight going the way of Ruiz, but he could definitely compete with Ortiz, and Wilder, and definitely any of the other contenders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Yeah AJ looked totally confused trying to block combos???
                      Looked panicked when he brought his arms up like that. Was also completely open up the middle.

Comment

Working...
                      X