Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Want To Get My Revenge, Get Titles Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank Bruno was better than Joshua, Bruno could old his own with fighters like McCall, Witherspoon, Lewis, etc. Joshua has turned out to have no chin, no stamina, and no heart. He had legions of sycophantic fans who flooded the internet with their sputum, stalked wilder online, and was the beneficiary of a con man promoter with a see through hustle. All the signs of what Joshua really was were there.

Comment

The rematch will be a no problem win for AJ....he just needs to rest up and heal from his new chin and new heart transplants.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Boksfan, where are all the pithy photo comments? You’re actually acting like a real
        Boxing fan today
        Something for you to wet your pants, boy:

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Klitschko fights tall and from a distance! Joshua needs a better inside game for Ruiz! Breadman could teach him that! Bread also did a great job with improving J-Rocks stamina! Those things need MONTHS! Anyway, just a thought!
          No inside game can ever win Ruiz fight for Joshua, Ruiz has shorter faster hands, Joshua needs to master keeping the distance and who was better at staying out of your opponent punches that Klitschko? Other options are Banks and Bashir, both learned from Steward. Mckraken should go, same as Davison can't do anything for Fury, they are just not good enough at this level.

Comment

The rumors about Daniel Dubois dropped and maybe stopping AJ in sparring are probably a bit more believable now after last night.
            Last edited by richardt; 06-02-2019, 11:11 AM.

Comment

“I've always said that I never try to blame refs, judges, like the team. You know like people leave the trainers [when they lose]. I'm not like that, I'm different. The referee done his job. As I've said, if I wanted to carry on I should have never touched the canvass. I'll bounce back," Joshua said.

Shots fired at GGG.

Comment

Ruiz win again in rematch probabably in the same fashion...

Comment

You want your revenge? Joshua is a joke. You got knocked out by the Pillsbury dough boy. You british jackoffs will lap it up and fill Wembley for the rematch. Talk about naive, dumb motherfu..ers!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    Wilder was too much of a coward to fight Joshua in the UK - missed his biggest payday and would have been recognized as a legend if he had gone to the UK and KO'd Joshua.

Now Wilder will just be known as the guy who got schooled by Fury and received a gift draw and never made the fight happen with Joshua when people wanted it. He ran back to Showtime to fight a Joshua leftover when he was a free agent.

Joshua was exposed like Wilder - Fury is still the clear #1 in the division.
                    Your a fu.king clown! Still with the ducking talk? Those offers were B.S with everything being picked by Joshua's team including venues, judges, referees, etc. When Wilder voiced his concerns there was no response. Do you not think that Wilder knew what a lot of us did? Joshua had a suspect chin and no stamina. He is also a robot. Wilder would have gladly accepted a reasonable one fight deal and knocked that fraud out in one round. You fu.king keyboard characters are unreal.

Comment

People keep saying Joshua works hard in training camp but my question is, if he works that hard, why does he lack stamina as the fight goes on. He looked more tired than hurt to me and couldn’t continue. That’s a training camp problem. A lot of sparing and road work will solve that. His conditioning really sucks for championship level contention. And his weak chin doesn’t help much either. I’m not a Joshua fan, I am a long time boxing fan and I hated to see him lose because of the potential mega fights with Fury & Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X