Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell was wrong with Joshua tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    Those weird facial injuries and scabs/scars on his face too. Also had a scar on his chest I've never noticed before... just weird. He bleaches his skin, so it could have been a bad reaction to do with that. I think in time something fishy may come out about his health leading up to this fight.
    No, he doesn't.

Comment

He got severely concussed in the third round and never really recovered. He was out on his feet from the third round on.

Comment

He has played too much with the juice, it ****s up your system.

Comment

Poor performance by AJ and Ruiz was on fire tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Talking to his trainer beetwen the rounds, after the fight he was hugging everybody, smiling, he looked like he was happy he lost.

Did he have a concussion? Or does he have no heart? Was he high?

Wtf it so bizzare.
            He quit in that fight hail the new DAVID PRICE

robbie barratt you gone quiet

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post

He made a thread about how the ref waived the fight off when AJ was demanding to be let back in, and it was an awful stoppage because Joshua just needed his mouthpiece and he would hop into fourth gear

I think he's hanging by his neck in his closet now.

Comment

Boxing is f#king beautiful isn't it? Couldn't have happened to a better guy. Ruiz can be very proud of himself

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post

Nah he didn't quit man but he was out of it. Saying he quit is bad taste. He wanted to continue. Still think it's a good stoppage from the ref tho

Comment

he got punched by a pro HW who was aggressive. you could tell joshua didn't like it when ruiz would throw back. kept him from doing the big, fast things that hurt guys and kept him confident.

been saying this for a while, he fights in spots for a bunch of reasons. when he's throwing shots he's the most dangerous fighter in teh division, even moreso than wilder, because he's accurate and he's so fast and powerful. ruiz took those spots away and made him look [and feel] ordinary.

the big kid got bullied and he didn't like it. i would have let him continue but i have no issues with the ref reading his body language and stopping it. spat the mouthpiece, didn't say a damn word about wanting to continue, literally smiling about it.

just got f#cking knocked out by andy ruiz.

i feel bad for joshua. i really do. hearn ruined this kid. turned him into a diva and the kind of dude who reacts like that in adversity. i really believe that. remember how he reacted against klistchko? what's changed other than fame and fortune and a promoter handing you the world? he's a better fighter, fighting a lesser puncher who is 6 inches shorter. so what gives?

i would be lying if i told you i won't be enjoying watching the brits stewing over this one. it's going to be sweet. joshua is the best you've had since lennox lewis. the fangirlism from all of you should feel embarassing and shameful.

FFFS you called wilder beyonce for years and your guy gets knocked out by andy ruiz AND SMILES ABOUT IT

PPS:
                    USA

Comment

Originally posted by Arvid_85 View Post
                      He has played too much with the juice, it ****s up your system.
                      There's no point in saying it because no one believes it, it's so obvious to me though, he's 30lbs heavier than he naturally would be it takes out of you eventually.

Comment

Working...
                      X