Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell was wrong with Joshua tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
    Did he really say that? I don't doubt it but can you find a source? that's...wow
    Dont have link, but said in one of the post fight interviews, had to rewind and watch it twice didnt believe he would say something like that at first. Other more tech savvy guys may be able to post it

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
      Did he really say that? I don't doubt it but can you find a source? that's...wow
      Why the fugh would he say that
      Is he insinuating Wilder can knock him out also
      Is he taking it away from Ruiz
      Very weird

Comment

He's having health problems from PEDS and I'm not joking, his life is in danger.

Comment

He was in with the better man

Comment

That was definitely concussion. You could see in the corner he didn't know what day it was. With the stoppage it didn't even seem like Joshua realize he was being counted.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Very weird
              I think the way the question was worded threw him off a bit with that. I think what he was trying to convey was that, if he was going to suffer a KO loss, he would have preferred it to come in that big unification against Wilder, not that he was wishing to get knocked out by Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by TexDeuce View Post
                His whole demeanor was odd as hell.
                I agree. I’m big on nonverbals and I said to my wife during the fighter introductions “he looks like a nervous guy trying to play cool.” I’m not even a fan and I knew he was acting bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Very weird
                  That was so wierd. Also got pissed when he jumped into Ruiz's post fight interview, he was gracious and all really didnt seem all that upset about it. I dont think he was taking it away from Ruiz, but maybe he was thinking of going out on his shield in a mega fight. Still not a good look saying he wished it was another guy who KO'd him... which if it was Wilder it wouldve been more violent than a Ruiz KO

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
                    That was so wierd. Also got pissed when he jumped into Ruiz's post fight interview, he was gracious and all really didnt seem all that upset about it. I dont think he was taking it away from Ruiz, but maybe he was thinking of going out on his shield in a mega fight. Still not a good look saying he wished it was another guy who KO'd him... which if it was Wilder it wouldve been more violent than a Ruiz KO
                    If it was Wilder who ko’d him , I definitely agree it would of been much more violent
                    He was probably concussed and he got no fughin chin

Comment

Those shots To the Back of the Ear do something to Fighters . In both MMA and Boxing You see fighters Staying Dazed and Almost in a pilot mode when Hit with those .

Never really recovered completely from that hook in the 3rd

Comment

Working...
                      X