Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell was wrong with Joshua tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Jack Loew? Is he even still training fighters?
    Jack Loew, that is hilarious. I recall when he embarrassed himself in the Pavlik Martinez fight. The guy is not very good. Let's not get ahead of ourselves C. Smith is a so-so fighter. He is just another N. Cleverly claiming greatness before he even steps in the ring with a top fighter,

Comment

• Something amiss outside the ring. The camp, sparing, PEDS, Personal Life, the scar on the chest, the high fiving and handshaking. All things to all men routine - Hangers on, health concerns, Wilder smashing DB.

Aside from the pressure and the weight of the world bearing down on him, there is something else.

Ruiz may well have smashed him anyway. But 100% whatever it is, or a combination of factors, there is something seriously amiss. I have always suspected he has masked his psychological character floors.

Whatever it is I suspect its deep-rooted regardless of his in-ring ability or otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
        That was definitely concussion. You could see in the corner he didn't know what day it was. With the stoppage it didn't even seem like Joshua realize he was being counted.
        he actually asked what punch got him 1st and talking like it was a picnic party.....temple shots can really **** you up if it’s landed right....I don’t know what to make of it

Comment

• I thought he was breathing very heavy after the first round lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TwiceonaSunday View Post
            Something amiss outside the ring. The camp, sparing, PEDS, Personal Life, the scar on the chest, the high fiving and handshaking. All things to all men routine - Hangers on, health concerns, Wilder smashing DB.

Aside from the pressure and the weight of the world bearing down on him, there is something else.

Ruiz may well have smashed him anyway. But 100% whatever it is, or a combination of factors, there is something seriously amiss. I have always suspected he has masked his psychological character floors.

Whatever it is I suspect its deep-rooted regardless of his in-ring ability or otherwise.
            A fighter has one ‘off night’ and now all of a sudden has “deep rooted” physiological issues?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              A fighter has one ‘off night’ and now all of a sudden has “deep rooted” physiological issues?
              Obviously the 'high fiving' and 'hand shaking' are also classic symptoms of a 'deep rooted' psychological issue

Comment

Working...
              X