Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF AJ. What the hell was that??????? He probably thought he could go to America and party all he wanted and steamroll Andy Ruiz!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
      Joshua has 3-4 belts and was an overwhelming favorite. This is just as big as mike Tyson but even more disappointing because the underdog made the champion quit.
      Not as big as Douglas-Tyson. Tyson was the unquestioned heavyweight champion. AJ was just a trinket holder.

Comment

• Ruiz jr. is with Arum, which means, if he wins a rematch, I think Arum will make Ruiz jr. -Fury. It will be difficult for Wilder to fight for all belts now.

Comment

• Stop bringing up the danz deal

Aj would still get knocked out if wilder signed, give it up guys u did it to yourself. Pride and disrespect are on the decline. And AJ QUIT

Comment

• Originally posted by takenotes View Post
            Why do I feel like AJ took a dive here?
            ... sure... like 4 dives...

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
              Why do y’all dip$h1t keep repeating same stupid lie? This fight would of still happened if wilder took the dazn deal as his mando was first fight of deal and aj making his USA debut would of still happened.... aj/wilder would of been second fight of dazn deal
              The mando came in only after Wilder showed he didn't want the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                Hey Stomps, what's up brother? I figured that Joshua was ripe for an ass whooping. Never thought he had much. Hope you are doing well!
                Hell yeah! I'll admit even I didn't think Ruiz had it in him once he weighted 5 pounds more than he did in his last fight... Damn was I wrong! 😅
                Glad I was though!
                I'm just drinking here and celebrating with my girl!
                Hope your having an amazing weekend and living it up!
                Stay up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
                  What does this have to do with Wilder?! Just stop.
                  Why It has everything to do with Wilder & Fury and PBC for blocking the fight. I'm so happy this blew up on Hearn and all others aforementioned above. Wilder did not wanted the 130 million nor the PBC crew LOL now this fight is dead and even if they fight it will not generates the enthusiasm of ratings it once did, and more importantly not even a quarter of money what it did las month/week. LOL

Comment

• Congratulations to Andy Ruiz he did what he had to do and stepped up big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                      New York is mafia city. There are bettin people who stood to make a lot of money from his loss. He was like a 25:1 favourite and if the Mafia does what the Mafia does who knows. It was just very strange.
                      Joshua was acting like he was the one who had made a lot of money from losing, smiling and being casual in the ring after. Just really weird. I mean, for his integrity's sake I hope he was just really badly concussed, rather than something shady going on.

Comment

Working...
                      X