Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
    Jessie Vargas is the first one who is ecstatic. The others don't care about their fellow American's historic win. Sad stuff.
    I didn't get the impression that Ruiz wanted to be associated with America, tonight.

Did you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      Wilder is chillin he's the most exciting heavyweight and after this is the top dog. It wasn't really a superfight Joshua got dropped with a single punch by Wlad and when was the last time Wlad had done that to anyone Eddie Chambers? Everyone who knows boxing knew he was chinny say what you want about Wilders skills but the only person who can beat him is Fury and thats based on his skillset but Wilder got the dynamite to put him out also.
      I think Ortiz can beat him. We'll see soon though. Ortiz better train his behind off cause this is the last shot he'll ever get at a title and he isn't getting any younger.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
        The simplest explanation would be that he a) probably underestimated Ruiz from the start then b) was badly concussed from his first knockdown and never recovered. He just looked so vacant and so... zoned out... from that point. Incredible scenes.

No excuses about his camp apparently, I'm hearing.
        The water he was drinking needs to be examined. The guy was gassed out in round one. This kind of stuff happens with horse and dog racing all the time. There could be more problems behind, we will hear soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Never said it was, just that the guy is fat. That fat guy can fight, but he's still a fat guy

I don't think he cares tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
            Don't take it personally Noel but this was Frank Bruno 2.0, nothing more, nothing less. The guy is a robot with no chin. Wilder was constantly disrespected by british fans. He was never afraid of this clown and even less so now! I am tired of the Sid knee's and the other brithish jerk off's constantly disrespecting Wilder and his fans. " You don't always get what you want but you do get what you deserve. A.J is a bum!
            With a six pack at least. Give him some credit

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I think Ortiz can beat him. We'll see soon though. Ortiz better train his behind off cause this is the last shot he'll ever get at a title and he isn't getting any younger.
              Ortiz had his chance Wilder is in his prime and Ortiz just signed up for Medicaid

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                Did this actually happen ? I haven't been this surprised since Rahman knocked Lewis out. This isn't as big as Douglas vs Tyson but I'd say it's right behind it.
                No even close. This whole fight had no feeling. Nobody really cares.

Like I've always said, Joshua is a nobody, skill wise. At least he made some money. The next bum might KTFO of him.

Good luck, Mr. Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  Idk, wishful thinking? You were just so invested in believing that AJ was a special fighter. He wasn't. He was well, truly and emphatically exposed tonight.

he was exposed against a 41 y/o Wladimir Klitschsko to be honest. Ruiz just kicked the door down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    Do you think that Andy Ruiz Jr beats Deontay Wilder?

Because, if you don't (like I'd imagine most people), Deontay Wilder is maybe two fights away from being an American undisputed/unified/lineal heavyweight champion, who flattens pretty much anyone he's in the ring with, while also being beyond personable during all of the soft media appearances, with no one right now really set to scare him.

Money's not the issue, lol
                    Anybody know if there was a rematch clause?

Because if there wasn’t, Ruiz needs to immediately fight wilder and try to Become undisputed.

Wilder had to get past Ortiz first though. That isn’t a given. Tonight proved that.

Comment

• I thought that Wilder should have taken the DAZN deal, but that's why Haymon is his boss and not me lol

Comment

Working...
                      X