Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
    My illegal stream is perfect.
    I'm tempted to start looking for "alternative means" to watch the main event.

This constant starting and stopping of the stream is unacceptable when you're paying for it.

Comment

• Jacobs...NO You Lost!

Comment

• They keep saying Callum is a complete fighter.. Will anyone point out that his movement to the opposite shoulder is awful? Those little hops he does is because his lateral movement is relatively poor.

Comment

• Jacobs, I like you but we ain't trying to hear you talking about you felt like you deserved a draw vs Canelo. GGG definitely has a case for a draw or a win but you, not so much!

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaDog View Post
            dazn buffering for anybody else?
            No, mine has been working great. What device are you using? I'm using a Fire TV 4k pendant. I'm starting to think the majority of issues are caused by inferior hardware and poor wifi reception instead of a problem with the app itself.

Comment

• N'Dam maybe chinny but fml he has some incredibly recuperative ability.

Comment

• Dazn is working perfectly for me. you peons need to stop the lies.

Comment

• If you are wilder or Fury and you constantly see these robberies on a matchroom/DAZN card why would you want to fight on it????

Eddie Hearn is corrupt.

I don’t blame Wilder or Fury anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Smith and Benavidez are head and shoulders above everyone else at 168
                    Danny Jacobs? Billy Joe Saunders? Caleb Plant?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      I'm tempted to start looking for "alternative means" to watch the main event.

This constant starting and stopping of the stream is unacceptable when you're paying for it.
                      Mine was buffering the first 10 min but has been perfect since. Try resetting your WiFi or rewind it like 1 min or two and let it runn

Comment

Working...
                      X