Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Chris Mannix is so goddamn negative. Dude is jaded as hell, needs to take an extended break from boxing. Every week he’s complaining about Wilder Joshua not happening.

Let it go man, focus on some other divisions if you don’t wanna see anything at heavyweight other than Wilder Joshua.
    His problem is that he is a legit boxing fan who also has to broadcast, but his frustration as a fan boils over, which I quite like.

Comment

• Originally posted by james240 View Post
      Whyyy?? so cringe
      You're obviously not a middle aged white person, this is the pinnacle for them, the highlight of their lives!!! They will be telling their grandkids about singing along to Sweet Caroline at MSG!

Comment

• Originally posted by W1LL View Post
        I am very feel...
        Usyk is my boy, but he hasn't even fought in the division yet, bro?

Comment

• I'm from the UK and I really don't understand the whole Sweet Caroline thing. Can someone explain to me why it's become a thing??

Comment

• Sweet Caroline is so corny lol

I wonder if aj is gonna have a 20 min walk like he does in the uk

Comment

• They wouldn't even show the crowd for Wilder-Breazeale it was half empty.

Comment

• Wish we could just skip the national anthems.

Comment

• That was cringe AF

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    Usyk is my boy, but he hasn't even fought in the division yet, bro?
                    Until he gives me reason to think otherwise, I see him as head and shoulders above AJ and Wilder on pure Boxing ability. If he can adjust well to the new weight, he is going to be a nightmare for anyone. Why doubt him, when many fighters before him (who were smaller than him) have made the jump successfully? Holyfield, Haye, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                      I'm from the UK and I really don't understand the whole Sweet Caroline thing. Can someone explain to me why it's become a thing??
                      It’s from an American lmfao I don’t get it either

Comment

Working...
                      X