Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Said yes, but didn`t show he is ready, he didn`t raise his hands, he didn`t step closer to the ref. he just kept recovering in the ropes. he was done. ref saved his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      It is bigger. Rahman and Douglas just made a monster punch. Ruiz jr. actually outboxed Joshua, dropped him 4 times and made him look like a ****.
      Buster Douglas actually outboxed Tyson then knocked him out. Joshua knocked him down in the 3rd then got floored twice himself. I watched the 7th round like this:-

https://images.app.goo.gl/tWzLvGzAZvhEKYHXA

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
        Hey ******o...

U seemed to miss that AJ got Beat Up by one Hell of a Fist Fighter...
        Why, because I didnt mention it?

Hey ******o, what's understood doesn't need to be said!

And who the hello uses word like "******o" and "Fist Fighter" in the first place?!... lmao

Comment

• Overrated

I always thought Joshua is overrated. He got knocked down many times in his fights so I thought one time he will lose by a knock out just like what happened. Joshua has a glass jaw like Khan that's why he stayed away from Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
            There is no way in hell I would fight AJ in the UK after seeing the favoritism he got from refs there. The Parker fight was awful as far as the ref interfering. They also allow AJ to hold and hit with no warnings whatsoever.
            Agreed. Unless the Brits offer unbelievable money, I can't see the rematch happening there.

Comment

• Originally posted by jondacon View Post
              Why, because I didnt mention it?

Hey ******o, what's understood doesn't need to be said!

And who the hello uses word like "******o" and "Fist Fighter" in the first place?!... lmao
              FOLKS that know what their talking Abou...Dumbo...!

Comment

• Originally posted by Catrin View Post
                Tell me what american or PR has accomplished what the gran campeon mexicano julio cesar chavez has... 10 years of ruling the sport of boxing in the huge void the great mike iron tyson left behind his legal troubles! El gran campeon defended 27 times and won! The second on the records is muhamad ali with 19! So yeah.... while divisions might be your way of not giving mexico the credit they have earned in the sport no man in the history of boxing has ever or will ever accomplish what julio cesar chavez did! A giant amongst the titans of the sport!
                No mexico no boxing amigo! Comprende!
                Negative. Mexican fighters are legit, even the bums can pull an upset, it is heavy in the blood.The Chavez statement is sort of a mute point. We have had people from several countries reign for a decade. Julio had a lot of help in a couple fights, the famous meldrick taylor scrap, sweet pea, and Laporte. Plus theres the su****ions that always arise of him taking illegal substances, however I don't put too much thought into that one. Ruiz just won a big one for y'all and there is one less division y'all have to worry about. Understand?

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
                  They are embarrassed and desperate now. THat could be good or bad news. I think he goes back too fast and Ruiz beats him again.

This fight shows what I've believed all along: the HW Division is wide open if the fights are made fairly. Ruiz benefitted by this being AJ's US Debut, because the fight was here.

The UK refs wouldn't have allowed Ruiz to get close and **** like that. May have still got the same outcome, or maybe not ...
                  Anything can happen in boxing, especially in the HW division. Consider Lennox Lewis. He lost to Oliver McCall early in his championship career and Hasim Rahman near the end. He still went on to become one of the most successful HW champions with a record or 41-2-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by marikudo View Post
                    I always thought Joshua is overrated. He got knocked down many times in his fights so I thought one time he will lose by a knock out just like what happened. Joshua has a glass jaw like Khan that's why he stayed away from Wilder.
                    Correct! This hypejob was always going to get exposed. For too long him and mismatchroom have been getting away with their fraudulent PPV's whilst masquerading as a legit world champion, staying as far away as possible from any boxer at a prime age who is semi capable.

We're now starting to see all those casual fans claiming that they thought he was 'over rated anyway' having seen him exposed when it was them swallowing up all the engineered hype straight from the sky sports sales machine. Glorious ! Full credit to Ruiz for exposing the fraud and giving out a real beatdown. :

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      That’s what I saw. Then he said “what”! when ref waved the fight. He looked fine to be. Physically that is. Skill wise he looked horrible.
                      Isnt it obvious? he was trying to quit without looking like he was quitting. he wanted out even after the 2nd KD, he did the same thing. layed on the ropes and said yes he wanted to continue but he refused the reff's instruction to walk to him, his body language wanted out right then and there in the 3rd round.

Comment

Working...
                      X